• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd never even heard of Millstream before so it game me something to go look up, that's one of my favorite things in this PIF.

The Millstream brewery is about 10 miles SW of my work in Amana colonies. They have some great seasonal beers but unfortunately we aren't in any of those seasons. I really wanted to get a Maibock and Oktoberfest to send out. I guess I'll have to buy a few cases of seasonals when they are there and send them out in beer bombs!!!

Just wanted to give an update on where we are. I was fightin' something nasty this weekend and never made it out to get the PIF goodies. I'll take care of this tomorrow and get everything packaged up and out Wednesday morning. Luckily it should only be a one day delivery point from Brooklyn to Long Island so this should arrive the next day.

Any chance we can get a better picture of the fluteish looking glass?

I didn't realize how bad of a shot that was. I'll get a better picture up tomorrow.

<start rant> It makes absolutely no sense to me that a package traveling from one town in NY to another town in NY less than an hour away, would need to go to NJ and then back to NY. <end rant>
As long as the package is delivered on time I guess that's what counts, just seems unnecessary.

<start rant> It makes absolutely no sense to me that a package traveling from one town in NY to another town in NY less than an hour away, would need to go to NJ and then back to NY. <end rant>
As long as the package is delivered on time I guess that's what counts, just seems unnecessary.

It makes perfect sense! Looks like FedEx bought their shipping maps from the Postal Service. Click me!

It makes perfect sense! Looks like FedEx bought their shipping maps from the Postal Service. Click me!

You mean pirates got the Beer PIF as well????

Got the package fro DeVonn today. Great selection I can't wait to try them. He hit it spot on with what I like.

001.jpg

002.jpg

004-1.jpg

005.jpg

So lets ask Who Wants A BOX-O-BEER

Got the package fro DeVonn today. Great selection I can't wait to try them. He hit it spot on with what I like.

Glad you like it Joe. Again, enjoy! I actually had two other bottles I wanted to send you but alas they wouldn't fit in the box. There's another beer maker in NJ that only sells his stuff in growlers and I wanted to send you one of their seasonal wheat but I wasn't up to carving out styrofoam. :sign:

Nice package DeVonn! I've heard that Winter Wheat is amazing.

I actually haven't had one yet but I picked up two when I went shopping for Joe. Maybe I'll give it a go this weekend.

Six hours and nobody jumps on this?

Is that Blueberry Oatmeal Stout flavored with blueberry juice?

My dad home brewed some Cherry Stout years ago that was so good. I may have to find some of this.

Six hours and nobody jumps on this?

Is that Blueberry Oatmeal Stout flavored with blueberry juice?

My dad home brewed some Cherry Stout years ago that was so good. I may have to find some of this.

I would love to jump on this but am just too paranoid over the fact that shipping here in PA is illeg, and I could see myself being the unlucky bastid who ends up getting caught and thrown in the clink.

The one beer I'm dying to try and would sell my first-born would be Deschutes "The Abyss" :love:

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.