• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the holiday, the box was delayed, it went out this morning:
UPS 1Z 655 138 03 1005 852 1

We have touchdown!!

Tracking Number: 1Z 655 138 03 1005 852 1

Type: Package
Delivered On: 05/30/2008
3:59 P.M.
Delivered To: HAUPPAUGE, NY, US
Service: GROUND

Touchdown indeed!
Hellufa box my man.

Running out for dinner ... will open the box, post, and make my offer, when I return later this evening.

C...

We have touchdown!!

Tracking Number: 1Z 655 138 03 1005 852 1

Type: Package
Delivered On: 05/30/2008
3:59 P.M.
Delivered To: HAUPPAUGE, NY, US
Service: GROUND

Received the PIF from BitterRat last night, and quite a package it was. My wife was good enough to leave it for me right in front of the door:

2539155047_8dda189548.jpg

2539155001_af700f8459.jpg

Contents includes:
* Skull Splitter - Orkney Ale
* Bourbon County - Stout
* Nils Oscar - Imperial Stout
* Dirty Bastard - Scotch Ale (knocked this one out first)
* VooDoo Vator - High Gravity Lager (drinking as I type ... ahh sweet)
* NightTripper - Imperial Stout
* Okocin - Porter
* Capital Brewery - Munich Dark
* Dogfish Head - Immort Ale
* Celebrator - Doppelbock
* A homebrew, brewed by Ted himself.
* Nice Allagash Glass
* For the smoke selection - a Tatuaje Exclusivo - Personal Fav.

Well done my friend. Thanx again.

I guess the only thing left to do

is ask ...

"Who Wants A Box of Beer?????"

C...

I'll take it!

edit: Nice package BTW, I especially like the glass! What is the homebrew?

The homebrew is a Maibock, which I made on Feb 23, weighed in at 1.077, or about 7% alc and has approx 27 IBU. I don't bottle, so I'm concerned about how it traveled, as I filled the bottle just as I was packing the box, hopefully it survived the trip! Anyway, enjoy bro!!

I'll take it!

Whoops, forgot my own rule. I like anything big and malty really, but especially Quads, Belgian Strong Dark Ales, and Imperial Stouts. I'm not usually too into hop bombs, but every once in a while I find one I like. I'll shoot you a PM with my address.

Nice job, excellent selection! I look forward to hearing what the verdict is on the Immort Ale. This has been fun to follow...Justin finally gets his turn!

Justin,

I believe was able to match up with your tastes rather well. Some personal favs in this batch, along with a couple of local Long Island brews ta boot.

23 Pounds comin' at ya via DHL: 89185955390

Cheers...

Craig...

Nice job, excellent selection! I look forward to hearing what the verdict is on the Immort Ale. This has been fun to follow...Justin finally gets his turn!

Justin,

I believe was able to match up with your tastes rather well. Some personal favs in this batch, along with a couple of local Long Island brews ta boot.

Cheers...

Craig...

Thanks Craig!

Hopefully DHL has better luck finding my new house that FedEx and UPS did the first time. :laugh:

What does "Delivery arranged, no details expected." mean?
Where do you live bro?

Justin,

Cheers...

Craig...

Thanks Craig!

Hopefully DHL has better luck finding my new house that FedEx and UPS did the first time. :laugh:

What does "Delivery arranged, no details expected." mean?
Where do you live bro?

Not sure what that means bro. I live in the boonies on a brand new road, so delivery tends to be interesting. If it doesn't show up Friday I'll give them a call and go pick it up though.

Apparently "Delivery arranged, no details expected" means that DHL handed off to the USPS, because today when I went to the PO to get the mail, there was a DHL box there for me! Thanks for the great box of beer Craig. :thumbs:

IMG_0984.jpg

Left to Right:

Bluepoint Summer Ale (never had anything from this brewery, so I look forward to it)
Bluepoint Toasted Lager (look up)
3 Philosophers (one of my favorites)
Southampton Imperial Porter (great brewery and I haven't tried this style from them)
Southampton Tripel (look up)
Otter Creek Sea Otter (I love Baltic Porters)
Weyerbacher Blasphemy (a quad aged in oak barrels! i can't wait)
Rochefort 10 (another of my favorites)

RP OWR

Thanks again Craig!

Now for the question...

Who wants it?

Apparently "Delivery arranged, no details expected" means that DHL handed off to the USPS, because today when I went to the PO to get the mail, there was a DHL box there for me! Thanks for the great box of beer Craig. :thumbs:

Left to Right:

Bluepoint Summer Ale (never had anything from this brewery, so I look forward to it)
Bluepoint Toasted Lager (look up)
3 Philosophers (one of my favorites)
Southampton Imperial Porter (great brewery and I haven't tried this style from them)
Southampton Tripel (look up)
Otter Creek Sea Otter (I love Baltic Porters)
Weyerbacher Blasphemy (a quad aged in oak barrels! i can't wait)
Rochefort 10 (another of my favorites)

RP OWR

Thanks again Craig!

Those blue points are from a local brewery down on the south shore. I try to get down to their tap room every few weeks to sample the goods. I would have sent you a growler of the double blonde, but I didn't think a bottle that size would make the trip intact. I tried to get local, and things you probably haven't tried. I was fairly certain you'd had the Rochefort, but they are top notch, so I had to put one in the box.

Enjoy my friend. Glad the array postal carriers got this one through.

Craig...

I think i would like to get in on it (it will give me a chance to go beer shopping) and I love beer shopping!

I think i would like to get in on it (it will give me a chance to go beer shopping) and I love beer shopping!

Cool, what types of beers do you like?

PM me your address and I'll get your package out to you in the next couple days.

Something came up for Beatnik and he's unable to do this, so I'm still looking for somebody to send a box of beer to.

Status
Not open for further replies.