• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you enjoy em Greg. The Pepin is an original release from the first bunch of boxes Al got by the way.

Drank the Lewis & Clark Scottish Ale on Sunday and it was pretty darn good. Lots of malty flavors and a creamy mouthfeel. I've got the 2007 Alaskan Smoked Porter in the fridge waiting for me to pop it open.

So anyone want this box of beer? I'll give a hint...one of them will be a GI beer that may have spent time in an oak barrel of some sort. :whistling:

LOL alright Mike I'll get the box out to you soon. PM me your address if you don't mind.

Mike, I'm waiting on a package of beer from an online retailer that should be here Tuesday the 15th. I will get the package out immediately the next day. Sorry for the delay...didn't want to send many repeats from my last package to ya.

Mike, I'm waiting on a package of beer from an online retailer that should be here Tuesday the 15th. I will get the package out immediately the next day. Sorry for the delay...didn't want to send many repeats from my last package to ya.n
No sweat brother. I don't mind repeats especially if they are the same ones you sent me before cuz they were delish! Don't rush man I ain't going anywhere anytime soon. Thanks for the heads up though.

Big box of beer on the way to ya, Mike. Enjoy!

UPS #: 1ZR132A70328444417

Big box of beer on the way to ya, Mike. Enjoy!

UPS #: 1ZR132A70328444417
Sweet Greg .. I will keep an eye out!

Box arrived ... HOLY crap, thsnks a million Greg. Can't seem to upload pic so I will try doing lster.

Here is the list of goodies:
  • Heresy
  • Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti
  • La Folie Lips of Faith Sour Brown Ale
  • 2x Saint Arnold Divine #8
  • 2007 SN Bigfoot
  • Rahr Ugly Pug
  • Rahr Bucking Bock
  • Shiner Smokehaus
  • Sisyphus

Rahr Ugly Pug Pint Glass
Tatuaje Reserva Noellas (I could be wrong)

Pic to come soon ...
gallery_6182_366_44028.jpg

.... WHO WANTS A BOX-O-BEER?

Yeah that's a Noella Reserva from the latest batch. Excellent little cigar.

Enjoy, Mike and let me know how you like that DR8. Was a bit too sweet for me but I'm hoping some downtime will balance it out.

Yeah that's a Noella Reserva from the latest batch. Excellent little cigar.

Enjoy, Mike and let me know how you like that DR8. Was a bit too sweet for me but I'm hoping some downtime will balance it out.

I was planning on having one of the DR8 this weekend, along with the Ugly Pug, Smokehaus and Bucking Bock.

I am very interested in the Lips of Faith Sour Brown Ale and Sisyphus ... based on reviews I may lay the Sisyphus down, but the Lips of Faith looks scrumptous!

Any takers on the BOX? I got some nice California beers here and maybe some others :whistling:

Any takers on the BOX? I got some nice California beers here and maybe some others :whistling:

Lemme see...........How's this work?............ Gimme Mike!

Looks like I have some reading to catch up on with me being a Beer PIF Virgin and all.

Lemme see...........How's this work?............ Gimme Mike!

Looks like I have some reading to catch up on with me being a Beer PIF Virgin and all.
Nice I get to pop your cherry :blush: :laugh: :0 :0 :0 ... Ok John PM me your address and any specific style(s) you'd like me to send or if you have none then I will put something together for you.

I will let you know when this is on its way

I'll get you that addy Mike.

Right now I'm liking lots of the new beers that I have been trying. I really don't have a preference yet.

I do know that I'm liking stouts/smoked or barrel aged stouts (Any Pumpkin stouts out there?).

I do know that I'm not a huge fan of beers that are hot, or go way overboard on being hoppy.

I'll get you that addy Mike.

Right now I'm liking lots of the new beers that I have been trying. I really don't have a preference yet.

I do know that I'm liking stouts/smoked or barrel aged stouts (Any Pumpkin stouts out there?).

I do know that I'm not a huge fan of beers that are hot, or go way overboard on being hoppy.

Alright that makes it easy enough ... You'll be getting a variety pack from me :thumbs:
No worries about hoppy beers, I am more of a malt-head but will never turn down a nice bitter-sweet balanced IPA.

I'll send you a nice selection that will make your taste buds scream for more!

Nice play, I was going to try to bust my beer cherry and John pushes his way to the head of the line :laugh: I will be watching this thread my brother John. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.