• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Looks like Ed wasn't here at all yesterday, which is unusual.  Your call on when to bring Rod in on this, but I will get something out to you if Ed doesn't come through.

Well he was on several times the day I sent him the PM and had posted replies to threads.

Let's give this 'till Saturday evening, that way it's a full week and he can't say anyone acted too quickly to pass judgement.

Thanks guys.

Looks like Ed still hasn't been on since the 29th.  I do find that unusual.

Hopefully he's ok.  Wonder if someone has his number and can check in.

bluue13 said:
I second this. I hope he is okay, theres gotta be a reason. Hes been a member for awhile and to just up and leave is weird.  Maybe in the mean time I could send something to chiefmd to get this going again? 

Rooke said:

I second this. I hope he is okay, theres gotta be a reason. Hes been a member for awhile and to just up and leave is weird.  Maybe in the mean time I could send something to Bone Fixer to get this going again? 

Rooke, I get what you are saying about Ed, but the guys that are asking the questions are asking the right questions, for the right reasons. Ed is a good guy in my book, but like most things others mileage may differ.

This is with out a doubt a " If you don't learn from the past you are doomed to repeat it" situation.

I have had some very good interactions with Ed, and if this has not been sorted by the time I wake up Sunday afternoon, I will reach out to him and see if I can make contact.

If anyone knows his last name, will you please PM it to me.

Tim

I understand completely. I'm newer here and haven't had any interactions with him, so as a BOTL though I'd at least give him the benefit of the doubt.

I hope everything is alright, but history has a tendency to repeat itself.

I will get something out to chiefmd in the next day or two and keep it moving.  The board can take it from there.