• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bomb and Trade Acknowledgment Protocol

SamClemmons said:
Am I the only one that has issues with people saying exactly what was sent to them or what they sent?
Awww crap! I have very recently been guilty of this (Richmond-herf-thank-you-post). I'm an ass. :(

Still, I find your post very valid. You make excellent points and I agree to abide by it from now on.

Good post. :thumbs:

Shadow said:
I agree.

Damn Neal so far everyone is in agreement with you. This might be a first! ;) :D
There is somethin' reeeeeeeeeeeal scary bout that! :D

horse.gif

Sorry, I just had to :sign: :sign: :sign:

That's pic is friggin hilarious!!!

Not because the horse is dead though, that's sad....

not trying to offend anyone with the pic, as I am an animal lover myself, I just thought that this pic was hilarious and fitting of a lot of the posts lately

I think I could have lived without seeing that ???

Good post. To anyone who has or may receive anything in the way of a bomb from rknicker. I do not expect anything in return. Period. If you CHOOSE to send something that is fine by me, but I am in no way expecting anything. I have smokes. I like smokes. I like people who appreciate smokes to have more smokes. Simple as that. I will not be offended if I receive no response about anything I send aside from 'Yes, I got them.' You make the choice to send me something, that's great. If not, I am NOT in any way offended, deterred, put out, discouraged from sending smokes to anyone else. Live and let live.

It's Great

To Be

A Michigan

Wolverine!

GO BLUE!

rknicker said:
Good post. To anyone who has or may receive anything in the way of a bomb from rknicker. I do not expect anything in return. Period. If you CHOOSE to send something that is fine by me, but I am in no way expecting anything. I have smokes. I like smokes. I like people who appreciate smokes to have more smokes. Simple as that. I will not be offended if I receive no response about anything I send aside from 'Yes, I got them.'

It's Great

To Be

A Michigan

Wolverine!

GO BLUE!
Tiss going to be a great weekend for college football!! GO BLUE!! :thumbs:

it was a great weekend for college football.
then TCU lost. and me with all these guns around
here.......must...not...shoot....self

GO FROGS!!

boohoohoohoo oh boohoohhoohoo

if youneed me<sniff> my head will be buried in a
tear stained pilow..booohoohoohoo<sniff>

Gotta agree with Neal, though it's not a big stretch as I am one of the few who usually does. Nice post.

Blair, your post on the Holiday Herf, while it may seem like it relates, does not. Listing what you had a at herf is quite diiferent from what someone may have sent you in a bomb. I think it's quite the contrary and would encourage it, to a point. Then maybe some of the folks who don't, or haven't, attended a herf would see the reason we get together........................................

.............to smoke Devin, Bill and Lee's cigars. :)

Great post NA I can't agree with you more ..............

See I told you Neal was a good guy ;)

BenjieV :D

Excellent point Matt and one I had been hoping to see brought up! ;)

Well Neal, I'm loving everyting you said. Very well done!!! :thumbs: