• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bomb and Trade Acknowledgment Protocol

Good information to know.

This forum is a wealth of knowlege and proper form. Soooo glad I came across you guys. :thumbs:

Thanks for bumping.

Is this thread pin/sticky worthy?

Nice play and nice catch earlier Doc!

Brian

I'm with Lee! Who's with Neal! Oh yea, also CC :lookup:

:p

A very good point Neal! Aaaaaaaaaah, the old days :love:

I'm with Neal and Joe! :p

Seriously, Joe was the first person that pointed this out to me and I greatly appreciated this gesture. Being new, I hadn't thought about the implications until he pointed it out. Perhaps this should be added to one of the pins!

Thanks for posting this
Good reading that all us Newbies should read and take onboard.

Just came across this, and thought it could be bumped for any newbies that might want to read some damn fine post.

Tim

In light of the newbie/Fog war going on I thought this was important that those new to the board read. There is some great information from some well established members or FOG's in this thread that we can learn from.

Thanks Justin for pointing this thread out to me!

I've seen this a few times, but it's still a good read. Definitely worth the bump.

Well I see it's been almost a year since this has been bumped to the top and it was definitely another good hit of information for this newbie.

Since Moe brought this up in another thread and we just had another "WAR" I'll bump this. Good stuff for all us Noobers and FOG's to review.

I really miss the originator of this thread as, I'm sure, most who've been around awhile do.

Doc.

Greatest thing I've ever read: "Integrity is not a pair of boots you wear when the weather is bad. Integrity is an internal organ you can't live without."

That was courtesy of Neal. I miss that guy.

He does check in once in a while so maybe you can sweet talk him Doc

I really miss the originator of this thread as, I'm sure, most who've been around awhile do.

Doc.