• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Brickhouse is goin' to the Big House

Great news Wyatt. Avoid eye contact, it might be taken as a sign of aggression, or maybe interest. :laugh: Chalk is not a lubricant.

Whoa...CONGRATULATIONS on your new gig, and wishiing large amounts of success.

BTW...I flipped open the latest CA (June, page 212) and there you be...smokin' up (smirk and all) what 'could be' an Ashton of some sort in what was once 'one' of Hussein's Palaces.

Good job...proud to know ya, and hear 'bout your new career and seein' ya again (this time) Marvin's rag.

I am impressed!

Wyatt, you and your wife are teachers. Teachers are in general just good people. Tough job, modest pay. This says even more about you as a person.

It's a little strange, but I don't know any military folks who are teachers. Plenty of military attorneys, but teachers, I can't think of one. You're the first. You're a good man Wyatt.

ts

Hey, didn't you do a review of a Little Gomez recently? I picked one up in Houston, along with some other good sticks. Looking forward to smoking that f.cker.

Wyatt, I can't think of a more deserving person to have good fortune smile upon. You sure seem to exude a love for your field of work and I sure hope you will make many a difference in your new position.

Congrats to you and your wife both!

Now, to celebrate, I will be torching a Zino Platinum Crown Stubby tomorrow!

Congrats!
Darren

Very well deserving for the both of you!! Congrats on everything, and I am very glad to hear it!! :thumbs:

Congrats Wyatt, on the new job and all of the good fortune that has come the family's way.

Hey Wyatt.

Nice catch - obviously you have a passion for teaching and that's your calling.

You served your time and have that yellow ribbon around the ol oak tree, now you, your wife and your kids, be happy :thumbs:

<extract> Tie a Yellow Ribbon is not pro or anti -war. Nor is it a political statement. It is a simple way to show support for those who put their lives on the line to protect and serve our Country, our freedom and the freedom of others.</extract>

Brian

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. It certainly has been a great week for us as a family. The future looks bright now, as opposed to a week ago when it looked very uncertain.

I'm looking forward to the new changes and gettin' off my ever growing couch potato ass and going to work each day again.

The wife and kids have a birthday party to go to today. I'll be making love to a BBMF :)

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. It certainly has been a great week for us as a family. The future looks bright now, as opposed to a week ago when it looked very uncertain.

I'm looking forward to the new changes and gettin' off my ever growing couch potato ass and going to work each day again.

The wife and kids have a birthday party to go to today. I'll be making love to a BBMF :)

Let me add one more congratulations, Wyatt. It's great to hear good news happen to good people. Many of us can commisurate with the frustration and anxiety of being out of work. Next year, you'll be kicking yourself for not enjoying this bit of time off more. It sounds like this new job has the potential to be quite gratifying and also a lot of fun.

Congrats Wyatt:

Nice to know there is a good man on the job......enjoy making a difference!

Hey.....do you have a link to the pic in CA?

I read this title Brickhouse is goin' to the Big House. My first thought was "hell yea, someone to smoke with!" So I opened this up and read the post. :( I simply said "G..D...... Wyatt :angry: " See when someone says the "Big House" I automatically think of the Big House on Penn. Ave. in Wash DC. witch I visit often.

Congrads Wyatt even though your not coming to the "real" Big House. :sign:

Congrats Wyatt...Couldn't of happened to a more deserving person!!!!! :thumbs:

Wyatt,
Good stuff bro! All this could not have happened to a better person bro!!!

CONGRATS!!!