• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BW's Dogpatch Pass

LMAO, Newbie Wade... :lookup: Of course, I'll guess we'll give you a "trial pass" LMFAO!!! :p :p

And Vern-o-matic....I thought you'd never ask!!!!! ;) :) :)

Folks that makes 10, pass is closed and is getting ready to be boxed up sometime tomorrow!!! I'll let y'all know of the estimated departure date ASAP!!! :thumbs:

Ryan....you can make me last in the pass. (If that's OK with you) I've got some things going and it will work out better this way. Plus, it will only take a day to get from me to you!!!!

Thanks for letting me play and I look forward to your pass.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Not a problem Floyd, hey maybe we can finally do this hand pass we've been trying to line up for almost a dang year now!!! :) :thumbs:

Fellow passers, this pass will launch from the Command Post on Monday; I wanna take my time in organzing this deal and also want to follow suit with Devin and run a contest or two while this thing is going on! :) Seems like that keeps EVERYONE interested in the pass and keeps things moving along even after the pass has been at your house!! I know I lose interest, sometimes, after I've already sent the pass on it's merry way...so these "contests" will get and keep everyone involved until it shows back up at my doorstep! :cool:

I'll try and get together the pass order today or tomorrow, so stay tuned!

BW :sign:

Outstanding idea! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks for looking out for me brother Worm. I thought you might hold a grudge since I abandoned my Southern brother and joined up with dem carpet baggers on our little war. :p I think The Mercenary had me drugged...... yea....thats it..... she drugged me and made me switched sides. She even tortured me... yea.....thats it.......tortured me bad. :D :cool:

Looking forward to it.......great group of passers. Anyone know what the MSRP is for Duck breasts? :0

Duck breasts?? Hell, I got a freezer full of 'em...now dem other kinda breasts...PRICELESS!!!! LMFAO!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :love:

Pass update fellas.... I have the starting lineup...and it is as follows:

Allofus123
Horse
hbooker
V.E.R.N.
wk-mang
Pepe
Shadow
Leebo8-9-8
Devin
SKYDIVNEKD

Then back to worm-ville. Hope this is agreeable with everyone, if not please LMK so I can do a re-arrange..but it'll cost you an ISOM!!! ;) :p LMAO
I'm in the process of getting the box contents ready right now so I'll post the "numbers" of the contents later on, box is set to leave Dogpatch in the A.M.

OK, for the really good stuff:

CONTEST #1 Sorry fellow CP'ers but these contests will be limited to pass participants only... ??? ;)

OK, this contest is gonna be judged by yours truly and will run from right now until the box is in Vern's possession. The rules? there are none! The contest? There is one! This contest will award a first place prize only, maybe a second place if I have trouble in picking a winner! This is gonna be strange, but I want to see who can come up with the most interesting PICTURE involving cigars. Now, the only deal with this is that there HAS TO BE A CIGAR somewhere in the picture, other than that let 'er rip!! Now I know this is gonna be a tough one...and what exactly is "interesting" anyway? Well, you must use your imagination bros!! These can be "homemade" pics, off the web, from a herf or whatever! Any questions? Well good...let 'em rip!!

BW :thumbs:

Hmmm, I've got a few that I might have to send directly to ya. ;) :cool:

Why does the name Monica keep coming to mind...   :0  :0  :0

Alright, I'm first..... Let her rip Worm boy! :p

HEH, HEH I can see things getting interesting ...never thought of things like that!!! :lookup: Anyway, if ya'll have pics for consideration that need to be e-mailed, let 'em rip and I'll judge those as well. Also, anyone interested in me forwarding these types of photos LMK. ;) :p :0
E-mail addy: ryanpowers@charter.net

Hey, I'm bored so send me something good!!! :0 :0 :thumbs: :sign:

Head's up boys, Horse has got y'all KILLED!!! He's sent me over some pictures...that well, let's say have the lead by a "long" shot!!! LMAO Anyone interested in seeing these? :0 :0 ;) WOW!!!

This entry is going into several categories:

According to a very reliable source, this is the culprit....

Thief.jpg

Ryan! That's not what they mean by get ahold of yourself!! :0

grab.jpg

Very funny, very funny. Guess Horse is going for the "Lars" award!!!
Box headed out in the AM to Kenny. Just a teaser for ya:
Opus Xs, PAM/PAN, Hemmingways, VSGs, Bolivar, Partagas, SLR, HDM, Punch, RyJ and some others. 20 cigars in total with 12 being ISOM and 8 being super premiums boys! Making your mouth water yet!?!?!? :p ;) Y'all will surely love this selection, it is a beauty!
I'll post the DC# in the AM, should see Texas by Thursday..hey it'll give Homo Horse...er uh Mark and Kenny another :lookup: excuse to herf!! Y'all just wait until fall, you might need to put an addition on for me!!! :thumbs: :sign:

Keep the pics coming fellas!

BW :cool: