• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BW's Dogpatch Pass

Kenn-a-rooski

DC# 0103 8555 7490 9954 3209

Enjoy bro!

Great selection of cigars! And I do mean the ones in the pass..LMAO  :D

Heeheehee, I want #22, man that is one I want to try!

ROFLMAO

WOW :)

Thanks Bro!

Mark wins!, IMHO....ROFLMAO

How does one top those? ???

Anyone that wants these pics forwarded send me an e-mail and I'll forward them to ya'! BTW, don't let your "significant other" or younguns see 'em!!!

;)

Your item was delivered at 3:05 pm on May 16, 2002 in DEER PARK, TX 77536.

Let the games begin!!!!!

Oh yeah, Mark, you win! I give up!!

ROFLMAO

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Yes, the box has landed! Took me all of an hour to unpak it! :0 BW sure knows how to box a pass..... :)

Unfortunatly I will not be able to get to the PO tomorrow. :( I have to start work tomorrow before the roosters crow and sure don't want to have the box sitting in my car all day in the heat. I promise to have it on its way to Mark Saturday unless I find myself traveling back up to Dallas Monday inwhich I will hand deliver it. I'll know tomorrow.

Lets see....puts are to be e-mailed to BW and my takes are to be posted... or was that list my puts and e-mail my takes? ;) This pass is sweet..... I better dig out my curly heads for this one!

Takes :
WOA maddie (yum yum)
SLR Regios
Partagas 898v

Puts:
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :sign: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Thanks Ryan for including me...... e-mail coming as soon as I decide my puts......... and I want to see the pics also! :D

Very nice Kenny, very nice!!! I thought you'd proly find a few to enjoy in there!! Oh yeah, the 898V was from 96 in case I didn't write it down on the pass list! Looking forward to seeing those puts bro!!! :p

About those pics, you'll have to get Mark to e-mail them to ya' I've already "cleaned out my inbox"!! :( :0 :)

No biggie on the pass either, Monday would be fine, I know it's in good hands over there in the Lone Bone...er Star State!! :thumbs: :sign:

BW

What is a WOA? I never heard of that one!

WOA=Work of Art Hemmingway(4 7/8 x 60) by Fuente