• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling out Waxingmoon - seriously!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't blame you a bit for that, Arlin.

This whole thread is a mess. I blame Gary; he started it.

I am withdrawing my offer to work on Swif's Humidor.

This has gotten too conveluted.

Best of luck to all.

The offer was a wonderful gesture; can't blame you a bit for pulling out.

It's darn hard to help someone out when they can't seem to figure out what the heck they want.

Good luck, Arlin - B.B.S.

Don't want the humidor anymore.
Stated that to Arlin after his offer to me.
Arlin stated he would give me $1200 credit to me and he would auction off the humidor.
Told Arlin I do not expect anything free from him nor will I allow for him to credit me.

Arlin repairs the humidor and I would keep 25% of the auction to help me work on my wine cooler conversion.
I would loose money in the game still.

Waxing Moon refunds me after the auction and all money from his refund would go to wounded warriors on top of 75% from auction.

I am fear on what I want. Arlin made a wonder offer to me. I would take that offer and have him repair the humidor and auction off to pass on his great offer to benefit wounded warriors with 75% of the auction.

That would be $900 for wounded warriors if the auction got to $1200. This means I was still burned by waxing moon loosing money still on top of paying Arlin to build some stuff for my wine cooler. (Do not want Arlin to build anything for me free.)

Hopefully this clears things up.

Arlin sorry to see your offer pulled.

I think the best course of action at this time is for you to list it on Craigslist as-is, and just move on. I know your main goal was to call out waxing moon, not get your humidor fixed or donated. Seems to me you've accomplished your primary goal. Just my opinion...

I think the best course of action at this time is for you to list it on Craigslist as-is, and just move on. I know your main goal was to call out waxing moon, not get your humidor fixed or donated. Seems to me you've accomplished your primary goal. Just my opinion...

My main goal has been accomplished.

The idea of auctioning off the humidor was brought to my by Arlin and felt it was a great idea to turn a negative into a positive.

Funny how donating money to a charity can be judged.

When all is said and done wounded warriors will receive money.

Don't be a jerk; the donation was welcome, it's when you mentioned you taking a "cut" that things got dicey.

Sell your crap on Craiglist and move along. End of story.

Edited to add: ....whle you say that "I am fear on what I want" (I assume you mean 'clear') I honestly don't know how you could have made this any more convoluted, more confusing, or more frustrating. You had good folks lined up to help you, with gracious offers, and you even managed to screw that up. Well done. Now, go away.

My main goal has been accomplished.

The idea of auctioning off the humidor was brought to my by Arlin and felt it was a great idea to turn a negative into a positive.

When all is said and done wounded warriors will receive money.

I'm glad YOU got what YOU set out to accomplish!

See YOU around.

Good night Irene.

Mods, for the love of everything holy, lock this thread..... :laugh:

Please Rod!

Status
Not open for further replies.