• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Tony Soprano Limited Edition 150 Count Humidor Black

sent ya 80.70 a few seconds ago bro. Thanks for setting this up and making it work man.

Don

Just an update to the parties involved, the second prize in the raffle will unfortunately have to be changed due to unforeseen circumstances that George (smoke76) has informed me of via PM:

smoke76 said:
Jeff,

I went to pick up the humi tonight and ran into a slight problem. As I was going through the contents I noticed the DVD was missing. I called Gary and expained the issue and he figures with it sitting in the store for 2 years someone must have swiped it. If you can Call me tomarrow so we can discuss possible replacement idea's. I have an idea that I want to run by yo first. [Telephone number omitted]

George

I'll post updates when they're available from George.

Fellows, As Jeff noted above in my pm, the dvd was removed from the acces tray that went with the Humi. I sincerly appologize for this as I know some of you we looking forward to winning the DVD in the raffle. I am willing to submitt another "raffle prize" as long as you guys are ok with it. I will put together a nice 10 pack of sticks from my humi's valued in $90-$100 range to be added to the package.

Once again I sincerly appologize for this set of circomstances and want to make sure all you guy's get the same value as expected. Please let me know

And let the lashing begin................................ ???

George

Very generous of you, George!

I will also throw in some into the mix out of my own humi! So second prize is now a nice selection of cigars instead of the DVD.

LOL,now with all that Idon't know if I want first place anymore. Seems like second placemight just be the way to go!!! :) Thanks forthe update guys!

Don

I think it came with season 6 (the first part of season 6).

Considering it retails around $900 and we got it for $700, losing a $85 DVD seems fair enough to me. ;)

Hey Guys,

You know how the montra allways goes like this, "Read more, Post Less", Well, I should have listened. Last night as I was putting this box together for shipping, I found what I belived was the jacket of the DVD. I threw it to the side, disgusted that a fellow BOTL would swipe something like that, But, my wife picked it up and told me I should read it.

on the inside it said this.

"Dear CAO Customer,

Thank you for your recent purchase of the CAO The Sopranos Limited Edition Tony Soprano Signature Series Cigar and Humidor gift set.

In order to recieve your complimentary copy of the DVD of The Sopranos Season 6 part 1, please complete the ship to information on the attached card and return to CAO at hte address listed"

So, the DVD Will be included in the raffle after all. for the mistake on my part and as a big THANK YOU,I will still add a fiver to add to the raffle. I'll ship the box out today with the card for you guys to decide who's address to put on it.

Thanks guys

George

Got the humidor. Have been very busy working.
Haven't opened it yet, still in post office box.

I'm at work. I will be opening at 7 AM to inspect it and box up the smokes. Your smokes will go out today (Saturday) at 8:30 AM.

I will get all of your tracking numbers and post them on this thread ASAP.

I received all payments. Thanks, fellas.

If your address is not in your profile, PM it to me ASAP

I have found everyone's address except theHatguy and Garvey -- I'm at work, I might have your addies @ home.

As a side note, I am having my neighbor draw the raffle tickets when I get home at 7 AM. He's 89, and is up every morning at 5 AM or earlier anyway, and he has already agreed to do it.

First prize: Humi
Second prize: DVD
Third prize: Smoke76's 5er
Fourth prize: Jlada's 5er
Fifth prize: Hat

5 out of 9 of you are getting a prize!

Wurm, Double D, Verhoevc, Kayakin Boy, Cookie_1978, Thehatguy, Dsav101, Garvey, and Rebel Herfer:

I will announce winners as soon as I run the bucket over to his house. As a reminder, each of you has 5 tickets if the raffle, (Kayakin boy has 3, I have 0). If I draw you for a prize, I'm removing all your tickets, then drawing the next prize.

Box opened.

Humidor is fine.
Cigars are fine.

Slight problem #1:
I think George (smoke76) forgot to put the leaflet for the free DVD in the box. It was not with the package. I am pm'ing him now and he will have to send you the leaflet, or he can fill it out for you and mail it to CAO.

Slight problem #2:
1 of George's 5 cigars have been absolutely demolished during transport. I'm not 100% sure what did it -- it is has been single digit degree temperatures here recently, so it may have burst. However, it looks like the humidor has crushed it. It's completely cracked/demolished.

I will be replacing this cigar with one from my own collection, so no worries.

Going to go do the raffle now. Winners posted in less than 1/2 hour.

Slight problem #1:
I think George (smoke76) forgot to put the leaflet for the free DVD in the box. It was not with the package. I am pm'ing him now and he will have to send you the leaflet, or he can fill it out for you and mail it to CAO.

As soon as you pick a winner for the DVD I will put thier addy on the card and mail it unless the winner wants to mail it themselves. If I mail it I'll take a pic of it.

Which smoke was trashed, let me know. Thank you Jeff for replacing it.

GEorge

AND THE WINNERS ARE:

Hat: theHatguy! (What are the odds? ... seriously. I didn't even realize it until I just posted it.)
Smoke76's 5er: Kayakin Boy!
Jlada's 5er: cookie_1978!
DVD: Rebel Herfer!
Humidor: Verhoevc

But, since verhoevc beat me in poker, he gets nothing. Actually, I'm just going to empty my bowels in it and then send it. Enjoy... you lucky, lucky, bitch.

Boxing up now, heading over to the PO. DC#'s to come shortly in a few hours.

Back