• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Tony Soprano Limited Edition 150 Count Humidor Black

Jeff thanks again for doing all the leg work. Congrats to all the winners, especially Verhoevc.

SAWEET!!!!!
Thanks for this whole opportunity Jeff!
Now I just hope the Soprano cigars are actually good.... hahahahaha
Chris

Now I just hope the Soprano cigars are actually good.... hahahahaha
Chris

Hell even if they are dog rockets, you just got a SWEEEEEETTTTTTT humi for about 80 bucks!! :thumbs:

rebel herfer, let me know if you want me to mail you the card or just send it in for you

George

Ok... so I'm at the post office. With 9 packages and 1 PO money order for $160 from Double D & Wurm, for their 5 packs.

All the packages are boxed up. Everything is labeled. Everything has a DC# on it already. Just gotta weigh and put the total sticker on them. I hand them the money order after they're done tallying my damage. Here's what happened next:

1) The lady looks at the money order.
2) The lady looks at me.
3) The lady asks for my drivers license. (starting to get weirded out).
4) The lady says "be right back, sir" and disappears to the back.
5) The lady comes back with a man dressed very nicely for a postal worker.
6) The man asks me to follow him to the back for a few questions.

Long story short, they think the money order is fake. Uhh.... ? So, they have a copy of my drivers license now, too. That's pretty cool. According to the people, they had a "book" with codes and whatnot of some sort to determine authenticity, and it was not listed. They said the book is a few months old, so it still "could" be real.

They ended up cashing it... but.... still... I'm a little freaked out.

So, your DC#'s

Double D/Wurm: 0307 1790 0003 6334 1027
Dsav101: 0307 0020 0001 7216 9172
Garvey: 0307 0020 0001 7216 9219
cookie_1978: 0307 0020 0001 7216 9257
theHatguy: 0307 0020 0001 7216 9240
Rebel Herfer: 0307 0020 0001 7216 9226
KayakinBoy: 0307 0020 0001 7216 9233
Lucky Little Bitch Boy: 0307 0020 0001 7216 9196

Enjoy, gents! Thanks for playing. Except verhoevc. Die in a fire.

Edit:

Which smoke was trashed, let me know. Thank you Jeff for replacing it.
George

The Fonseca. Don't worry about it, bro. You've done quite enough with the hook up + prompt shipping + giving away a fiver. I replaced it with a nice cigar that came out recently. It's been quite a hit recently with a lot of people.

Jeff,
If they give you any problems I will have my post office write a official letter for you. I know the postmaster and he will swear it is legit and provide information if needed.

Dale

I've been out of town, (loss in the family), and come back to find I'm a winner winner chicken dinner! :D

Thanks for getting this together and the prize! :thumbs:

Jeff - everything arrived safe and sound. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Thanks again for your efforts.

What!? Dennis!? How'd you get your's so fast when I live right in the same area?! And you say you never win...
Chris

received the cigars and promptly lit one up. not the greatest cigar in the world, but certainly enjoyable -- especially recreating my favorite soprano moments with a stripper in the back room of the club with a few of my favorite friends. well, the last thing didn't happen, but the cigar was definitely worth the 90 minute experience....

thanks jlada -- and fyi, sc**w Purdue. G Hoosiers!

They have ARRIVED! Just got home as it's been a BUSY week!!Thank you Jeff for putting this together.
Surprised to hear I won something. You can have George just put my name and addy on the certificate and mail it, I'm cool with that.

They have ARRIVED! Just got home as it's been a BUSY week!!Thank you Jeff for putting this together.
Surprised to hear I won something. You can have George just put my name and addy on the certificate and mail it, I'm cool with that.

Mailing it out tomarrow :thumbs:

george

Jeff,
I received them today thanks for doing this they look great.

Dale

I have confirmation from everyone and USPS that the packages have been delivered.

Thanks for participating, congrats to the winners, and thanks for trusting me with your $$$ before you actually got the smokes.

Enjoy, gents & cheers!

Edit: If smoke76 gets us a "return customer discount" I'll put together another group buy :D.

I haven't got mine yet since Dale decided to hide them lol

Thanks again for doing this Jeff! :thumbs:

Edit: If smoke76 gets us a "return customer discount" I'll put together another group buy :D.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'll see what I can do :whistling:

I thought if I took $200 off the first order I could then gouge the hell out of ya for the second one!! :thumbs:

I'll see what I can do :whistling:

I thought if I took $200 off the first order I could then gouge the hell out of ya for the second one!! :thumbs:

You make me an offer I can't refuse and we'll talk, George! I suppose I could tag team with Niko on GB hosting (he PM'ed me expressing interest in doing so). See what your B&M will take -- as it's probably been laying there 2 years anyway. :D