• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarFest 2009 - May 2nd

Charlie,

What time do you think you will be back for the BBQ from the event? Not going to the event but would like to stop in for the after party.

Chris

Chris, the cigar event will be over around 6 - 6:30pm and then the after-party begins. I am planning to go to the Official After-Party with the Drew Estate boys which starts at 9pm and goes to 1am. Jonathan Drew and I have some business to talk about over a drink or two and then back to our after-party!!!!

WTB...(Want to Beg)

Charlie...what do we have to do to get an invite to your "After Party"?..... :laugh:

Will bribe with raw beef, beer, scotch, and cigars!

Gary, you know that your always invited to our parties. I'll call you this week and we can discuss....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Look what the mailman brought .....

photo-1-1.jpg

My tickets arrived today too. I guess Charlie will begin his pee pee dance shortly

Got my tickets and ready to go! Who else is staying at Split Rock?

We have three Villas with roughly 20 S/BOTL staying there. The last 2 years we stayed in the Willowbrook which is also part of Split Rock and a very nice "Suites Only" location. The Villas are bigger with saunas/jacuzzi, upstairs / downstairs, two bath, etc. It's gonna be a Friday to Sunday party and a helava way to kick in the summer....... :D :thumbs: :p

http://www.splitrockresort.com/lodging.php

We have a condo there. A buddy is trying to get a late ticket to attend as well. First time to attend. Any of you have any advice for a rookie?

We have a condo there. A buddy is trying to get a late ticket to attend as well. First time to attend. Any of you have any advice for a rookie?

Have fun, tailgate, hit every booth, definitely eat the bbq and try every liquid beverage they offer........

Late to the party:

I'll be there with my bro. Got the Cigar Nut tix in the mail earlier in the week. Going to do it in one day, but I hope to meets some Passers during the show.

easy does it Charlie, the bathroom is to the right as you do your little dance

Tazman

yep...getting "antsy" myself....was out last night with a few of the guys I'm going with and the CigarFest pretty much dominated the conversation....even got our "official" shirts....the wives were just shaking their heads..... :cool:

Yes, I know...wives do not understand. In fact, just last night I was at the mall with my wife. She stopped at about 4 shoe stores before I asked just how many shoes do you really need? She looked at me and asked how many cigars do you really need? After that, I just kept on looking at shoes with her.

Tazman

Yes, I know...wives do not understand. In fact, just last night I was at the mall with my wife. She stopped at about 4 shoe stores before I asked just how many shoes do you really need? She looked at me and asked how many cigars do you really need? After that, I just kept on looking at shoes with her.

Tazman

So George, are you wearing new shoes to the event........ :D :sign: :p

Tazman

So George, are you wearing new shoes to the event........ :D :sign: :p

guess we'll know how to find you George.......stogie and new red pumps :D