• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarFest 2009 - May 2nd

Ok, Ok, Here's some of the eye candy for ya!
More to follow...
manowargirls.jpg

Man O' War Cigar Girls
rumgirl.jpg

Rum Girl! A Crowd Favorite!

And For my ultra special 400th Cigar Pass post may I present to you the Garcia Family with Mrtapes.
garciasymrtapes.jpg

Jaime Garcia, Janny Garcia, Mark Steinberg, Jose "Don Pepin" Garcia
Photograph by Stogieman

I was not able to go but next year is looking up! I will be online at 4am to get me two tickets! I was on there site and I noticed this pic

DSC_0329.jpg

Wow... I missed alot

Where do I get a box of them cigars? :p

I was not able to go but next year is looking up! I will be online at 4am to get me two tickets! I was on there site and I noticed this pic

DSC_0329.jpg

Wow... I missed alot

Where do I get a box of them cigars? :p
All I can say about that is...WOW!!!

Had a great time at CigarFest as well. All the reps were friendly. A bunch of great sticks were handed out. I thought the gift bag including CF 2009 humidor and ashtray were awesome, great momentos. Plus I got Jesus Fuego, Don Pepin and Rocky to sign the lid of the humi! Didn't see any of the Passers that I've met before, but I'll chalk that down to only being at the show for two hours. Next year I'm def staying at least one night.

Another great CigarFest is chalked up as a success. We had a blast from when we got there Friday afternoon till we left yesterday. The weather cooperated the entire time and the atmosphere was top knotch. As Mark (mrtapes) stated, I too was taking a lot of pictures with my camera and will post up a number of them soon. I can hardly wait to see how they are going to top this CigarFest 2010........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

What an insane time! Tons of good sticks, beautiful women, great food, awesome atmosphere. I went with my brother and we both had a great time. I only regret that we didn't spend the night so we could have stayed longer and hit the after parties.

Can't wait for next years event. Is it May 2010 yet???!??

The goods....Ashtray, small 20 ct. humi, boveda pack, Xikar punch...

photo-4.jpg

The smokes....about 60...

photo-5-1.jpg