• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Cigar Draft 2006 - ALPHA DRAFT

I sent Mike and Wilkey my next 2 picks with 2 backups. I need some sleep, I will see you guys tommorrow!! Thanks it was alot of fun so far!

Well brothers, I'm cashing in. I may stop back one more time, otherwise it will be tomorrow morning. You guys shot the hell out of my wish list!!!

FYI, I noticed on the Bravo draft, BlueDragon was absent for his pick, and he had the #1 pick in the whole draft. He was bumped to the very last pick I believe!! I would like to vote that if someone misses their pick, they can jump back in as soon as they have are back online (i.e. they may miss only one spot if 15 minutes late, or 20 spots if a day late). Hate to see someone get penalized so stiffly for scheduling issues (I realize that they could take measures to let people know thier picks in thier absence). Just a thought.

Quade

No answer from marc yet..... either I'll post his picks when he answers my e-mail or we'll just wait for him

Well brothers, I'm cashing in. I may stop back one more time, otherwise it will be tomorrow morning. You guys shot the hell out of my wish list!!!

FYI, I noticed on the Bravo draft, BlueDragon was absent for his pick, and he had the #1 pick in the whole draft. He was bumped to the very last pick I believe!! I would like to vote that if someone misses their pick, they can jump back in as soon as they have are back online (i.e. they may miss only one spot if 15 minutes late, or 20 spots if a day late). Hate to see someone get penalized so stiffly for scheduling issues (I realize that they could take measures to let people know thier picks in thier absence). Just a thought.

Quade
That's exactly what happened. Marc came back in, his picks were in play so we resumed. The Bravo guys are handling it well and hell, so are we!

It's been a real pleasure so far. :thumbs:

Wilkey

With my 2nd pick, 21st overall I take: Romeo y Julieta Mille Fleurs 5 1/8 x 42

Historically, I have not been a fan of RyJ but whatever. I'm willing to give it another try!

Really happy with my draft so far! See you all in the morning.

My shift is over for tonight. I have about a 20 minute drive home. Will check the thread one last time when I get there, but will be heading to bed then. See you all in the morning! It's been fun so far!

sorry for the delay. thanks for the help bk. tommorow during the day will go pretty easily, for me at least.

Just got back and nice to see things kept rolling! Thanks for posting my choice Wilkey! I am headed to bed, but I will be checking in around 10 in the morning. This has been a blast so far! When is the next one? :D :thumbs: Good night all...oh, and good picking as well! I was curious how long the RyJ and the Vegas Cubanas would last. I think you both got a hell of a deal on those two cigars. Hope you enjoy them!!

Brandon

Gentlemen,

I am hitting the sack. I'll see you all in the morning. I reckon things'll start back up around, well, whenever satchmo hops on to make his second pick. :D

G'night! It's been a blast and we have already killed 21 of 72 total slots. :thumbs:

Wilkey

One quick question, that i hope has not been answered, but there are so many posts already I didn't fine it. What if I get my own mystery stick? We keeping it, or going with another one? Just a thought, and if it's been asked then I apologize in advance.

Brandon

Just sent my next couple picks to Wilkey and Paul. I am a few timezones off you guys and will probably be sleeping when my picks come up.

This is more fun than I thought it would be. My main pick list has been killed. You Bastages!!! :laugh:

Just got home and did a little catch up reading through the thread. Well done guys, looks like tonight was a lot of fun! :thumbs:

You know it didn't occur to me how quickly this could go. It might have gone a little faster if we were all in the same or close time zones. The guys in the west are driving home from work in the easts prime time and the east is ready for bed in the wests prime time. Should we ever do this again, maybe that should be a consideration.

Well, I am off to work and no computer. I do come home for lunch and will check in at that time. Wilkey has both Bilder and my next picks. If you guys start this back up have a good time and I will see you later!

Hoja,
This point did come up somewhere. Damned if I can find it though. :p The roll of the dice is the roll of the dice with the Mystery Stick. If you pick your own then that's your stick.

BT,
Good point. This would be a consideration for the start time only as once it gets rolling, the draft is available around the clock. I will make a note of this for the next one though. :thumbs:

Wilkey

I am off to a morning meeting and will be offline from 9:30-10:30. Please carry on. I see that satchmo is online. After him comes

bilder
BT
BT
bilder
satchmo
boogs
marcsheldon
krautle
bkcloud

Wilkey

2nd round - pick #22 I will take the Padron Anniversary Maduro Exclusivo

Wilkey,

I believe you are the only one with bilder and BTs picks. You should be able to turn the corner and get back to me?!?!?

For bilder's second pick in slot #23, he takes the Gurkha Legend Perfecto.

For BT's 2nd pick at slot #24, he takes the AF Don Carlos #4.
For BT's 3rd pick at slot #25, he takes the AF Don Carlos Robusto.

For bilder's third pick in slot #26, he takes a Mystery Stick which is...

AVO LE5!

Wilkey