• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Cigar Draft 2006 - ALPHA DRAFT

Round 3 -#27 pick I'll take the other Gurkha Anniversario Perfecto!!

Burnt Tongue sure likes those Don Carlos...

So with my 3rd round pick, 28th overall, Boogs34 selects:
Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Toro Maduro

(tough choice over the Ashton Heritage Puro Sol Belicoso and Maximus)

Burnt Tongue sure likes those Don Carlos...

So with my 3rd round pick, 28th overall, Boogs34 selects:
Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Toro Maduro

(tough choice over the Ashton Heritage Puro Sol Belicoso and Maximus)

Iksne on the Ashton-a and Maximo-a :p

Those were in my sights also. Not like they'll make the turn anywho!! Let me know how the OWR is. I was curious about those.

Quadeio

First post has been updated!

We are already 39% of the way through with 11 Mystery Sticks and 1 Make-a-Deal slot left.

Go ALPHA!

Wilkey

Wilkey,

I had nightmares about giving up my first Davidoff cigar. I was/am totally stoked about trying one, but I can't help but think about the mystery stick.

Seeing as I have a long wait to pick again, add a bit of excitement, test out the make a deal stick (coupled with my time tested ability to lose every drawing or lottery :laugh: )

Wilkey, please show me what is behind door #2!!!!!!! I want to make a deal!!

Email sent to marcsheldon.

After Marc is:

krautle87
BkCloud114
Bchem
Slcraiders
Hojadpuro

Wilkey

Wilkey,

I had nightmares about giving up my first Davidoff cigar. I was/am totally stoked about trying one, but I can't help but think about the mystery stick.

Seeing as I have a long wait to pick again, add a bit of excitement, test out the make a deal stick (coupled with my time tested ability to lose every drawing or lottery :laugh: )

Nice!!!! I like it!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

well......? :D

Brandon

My first Te-Amo!! I can't wait :laugh:

Wilkey,

Satchmo,

Your Make-a-Deal cigar is...

a...

cigar...

smoked...

at the recent...

NYC Herf...

Vegas Robaina Familiars JUL04! :D

Wilkey

NIIIIIICEEEE!!!!

king-vi.gif

Brandon

krautle87 has until about 2PM to come make his picks. I still have his previous picks but all the options he has listed have been drafted.

Wilkey

Awesome!! I have not tried the Robaino either (along with alot of other sticks!!) Very exciting. Thanks, Wilkey. Hope the other "Let's make a deal goes well!!

And Wilkey, your alright. I don't care what Burnt Tongue says about ya :laugh: Just kidding, bro!

Quade

I am heading into campus and will not be online again until 4:30 PM. If Krautle does not show at 2:15, please proceed and he can make his pick when he shows up.

Up next are:

krautle87
BkCloud114
Bchem
Slcraiders
Hojadepuro
Davidr2340 - will not be on until 5PM but I have his picks, forwarded to DD
Denverdog
Denverdog - fourth cycle

Wilkey

Graycliffe Crystal, please.

Thanks for waitin'. :thumbs: