• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Cigar Draft 2006 - ALPHA DRAFT

Let's keep the ball rollin...

RyJ Cedros Deluxe No. 1 :thumbs:

Let's keep the ball rollin...

RyJ Cedros Deluxe No. 1 :thumbs:
If this was a fantasy football draft, I'd totally be cursing you out right now and insulting your mother. :laugh:

I'll PM my picks to Wilkey and Satchmo in case marcsheldon comes back when I'm in bed!

I did not know the Beasts were so pricey. I can either repick or give up my third pick to someone.

I did not know the Beasts were so pricey. I can either repick or give up my third pick to someone.

I didn't ask for a price to make you feel bad. In fact, when I posted about the price, it was before I saw you even took it. I was just asking out of curiousity because I can never find a site that has Gurkha MSRPs (other than the outrageously priced stores) and I don't know how reliable Cbid is since they often sell Gurkhas much cheaper than any I've ever seen at a B&M. I, personally, have no problem with your selection.

You wouldn't make a very good General Manager...

"Oh we're a pretty good team already...why don't you guys take Wayne Gretzky off our hands to even it up a bit."

:sign:

;)

If marcsheldon does not show in a little while, we will suspend the draft for the overnight. I do not have his picks.

That is, unless he does show and the nightowls want to keep it rolling. If you guys keep it rolling, please pay extra special attention to the stick list and pick posts as I will not be here to update the opening post.

Otherwise, look to start it up again between 9-10 AM. What do you guys think.

Wilkey

Burnt Tounge: I don't think we'll ever be "done" for the night. If you are headed to bed, go for it. I think after tonight, things won't be as quick. This is supposed to be fun, not staying up all night waiting for your pick. If your pick comes up and you're asleep, we'll wait till tomorrow. Or, ew could just bump your pick to the end....just kidding!

Sounds good to me Wilkey!
I leave for work @ 5:30 am and won't be home till 5:00 pm... No internet all day!

Burnt Tounge: I don't think we'll ever be "done" for the night. If you are headed to bed, go for it. I think after tonight, things won't be as quick. This is supposed to be fun, not staying up all night waiting for your pick. If your pick comes up and you're asleep, we'll wait till tomorrow. Or, ew could just bump your pick to the end....just kidding!
I think this is a pretty accurate way of characterizing it. Except for extenuating circumstances, the draft is now live until it is done.

No worries, BT, I'm getting pretty tired myself. ;)

Wilkey