• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Cigar Draft 2006 - ALPHA DRAFT

im heading to a meeting, then home. wont be in front of the comp. for a few hours. if someone can email me @ sheldon99@sprint.blackberry.net ill give them my pick.

thanks

OK, OK.... I'm here.......

I'll take the Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles

NEXT !!!!

Bchem has given me his pick. For his first pick in slot #8, he takes the Por Larranaga Petit Coronas.

Next!

wow...I mean, after every pick I think to myself. Damn, I wanted that one. I had settled on the PLPC, then the mysterio....

Give me the

La Aurora Ruby to start things off

Nice work, let's try to keep things rolling!!

Brandon

Thanks for covering for me guys! I should be able to check in periodically as the night goes on, so I shouldn't need any more help with my picks. Looks great so far!

Twenty minutes with nothing.....the suspense is killing me!

Guys I am going out for a few hours but my picks have been sent to both David and Wilkey. Good luck all!

Ddog

Gentlemen,

The FIRST of two ALPHA "Let's Make a Deal" slots was chosen by Satchmo.

Satchmo, you can keep your first pick, the Davidoff Millenium Robusto OR you can trade it to me for the MAD stick I have previously selected. If you choose the MAD stick, I will then reveal what you dealt for.

Wilkey

Do it Satch!

BT, your telling me to do a "mystery" stick trade, for a nice, thick Davidoff I have never tried. And keep in mind, the person providing the "Mystery" stick is known to have extreme amounts of "Moontrace" items sent to him and in his possestion.

This is killing me. I tell you what, if the show doesn't get on the road, I'm going to have to bite. Getting stale around here waiting!!

Quade