• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass FFL 2011 Year 2

Good draft, guys! Glad everyone was able to make it with the hurricane going on outside some of your houses!

Man I'm so lucky I made the draft. A basement full of water but still had power and internet! Good luck guys!

Alright guys, first game of the year is Thursday!! Make sure you have your guys in the lineup you want if you have any GB/NO players. Thankfully, there is no first game of the week lock like last year. :D

Thankfully, there is no first game of the week lock like last year. :D
I hope your right about that....thats the reason I did so poor....ya...thats it! :p
Well, the reason I did so bad is because Jonesy is a Fliers fan...I just can't stomach that week in, week out... :blush:
My team makes the playoffs year in and year out because they don't wait to blow their season on the last game! Maybe King Brad will give you guys some hope (it's just a shame though that the Butt Rangers don't have anyone to take up for him!)

Thankfully, there is no first game of the week lock like last year. :D
I hope your right about that....thats the reason I did so poor....ya...thats it! :p
Well, the reason I did so bad is because Jonesy is a Fliers fan...I just can't stomach that week in, week out... :blush:
My team makes the playoffs year in and year out because they don't wait to blow their season on the last game! Maybe King Brad will give you guys some hope (it's just a shame though that the Butt Rangers don't have anyone to take up for him!)
Post reported

dick

God Bless Tom Brady.   Happy Week #1 to the reigning champ.
Yep. Me starting Ryan Grant over Cedric Benson will have me listening to Shorty talk shit all year.
Boy O'Boy...that was a great game between us Brian. It sure came down to the wire. I think I was just lucky to beat you. I'm sure the outcome will be different the next time we meet.
FU Gary. Go ahead and talk your shit since that post was actually worse!

God Bless Tom Brady.   Happy Week #1 to the reigning champ.
Yep. Me starting Ryan Grant over Cedric Benson will have me listening to Shorty talk shit all year.
Boy O'Boy...that was a great game between us Brian. It sure came down to the wire. I think I was just lucky to beat you. I'm sure the outcome will be different the next time we meet.
FU Gary. Go ahead and talk your shit since that post was actually worse!
What? You are still the FF Master and I can only learn from you buddy! Got any pointers for me for next week?

Highest single weekly score $50
Biggest score differential for the winning team in a single match up $50

I might have locked these both up against Brian....lol :whistling:

Back