• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Herf - May 24, 2008

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
herf_logo.jpg

CLICK HERE FOR HERF INFO PAGE

Get ready for yet another great CP herf! I wanted to get the date published asap so that you guys can begin making reservations.

The next CP herf will be on May 24, 2008 (Saturday evening). This is Memorial Day weekend. We chose this weekend for several reason:

1.) Most people have Monday off
2.) Prices are cheapest this weekend in May
3.) The weather in Vegas is quite nice (80's)

We're also changing the herf up a bit. The raffle will be run differently and will not take more than 30 min. This will allow us more time to mingle with one another. We're going to have more games planned for the herf. You will receive even more door prizes (just for coming).

Get ready for a great time!

More details to follow. Just wanted to get the date out there so you guys can start planning your trip.

All the best,
Rod

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up Rod, can't wait for CP 2008!

Awesome.
Looks Like I will be booking ASAP..

Rod any chance you and the woman can make it out in OCT/NOV.. Let me know..

Hey Alex,

We're trying hard, I really want to head up there soon. I'll know by the end of this week. Will keep you posted. Would be great to see you and Ezzy again!

Thanks,
Rod

I don't know what was worse about the speed herf, the cigar that we were smoking, or the fact that the place smelled like a hair salon after we were smoking it.

Thanks for publishing the date early. We'll see how things work out whether or not I'll make my first Annual CP Herf.

Just kickin an idea around. Anyone up for a motorcylce ride to the HERF? 1100 miles from Seattle, Boise would be my halfway point.

Just kickin an idea around. Anyone up for a motorcylce ride to the HERF? 1100 miles from Seattle, Boise would be my halfway point.

Nope, not me. I'll never drive a motorcycle as long as I live.

I'm dangerous enough on four wheels, I'd definitely kill myself on two.

Thanks for the heads up, I need time to sell this one to the wife. 8-month-pee-pee-dance ensues!!

ROD, good looking out. And tell the boys to get some sleep, they are going to need it :whistling:

ROD, good looking out. And tell the boys to get some sleep, they are going to need it :whistling:

Where the hell have you been?! Definitely can't wait to see you next year. :D

Awwwww......., it's my birthday too Rod. :love:
Does that mean you'll make it out to the "left coast", Bill...?? Sure would enjoy sharing a smoke one of these days.....??

Everyone speaks of you at the herfs anyhow Bill, so this will give you the opportunity to respond! :sign: (this sine iz of curse plased wid the udmust respec!)