• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Herf - May 24, 2008

Anyone run into Mattr. ???

Yup, Matt was there. Pics from me will have to wait. I forgot my camera cable, but I got some great pics. It rained! But, this was the best one yet. Lots of Brothers, lots of great sponsors. Gene Argonese was un-fucking-believable! I have a good selection of Argonese cigars that I'll have to consider carefully.

Blue Dragon is my HERO!

First off a BIG thank you to Rod, Alex, Bruce, Matty and all others that put this herf together. Had a great time, even if it was only one of two days all year that decided to rain in Vegas.

Looking forward to going to the D.R. with Corey, Alex, Dave & Charlie....wooooo hooooo.

Thanks again for a fun time. Good seeing you all...

I got surprisingly few usable pictures. It RAINED, but I still had a great time. Here you go!

bigfive1.jpg

By the way, these fuggers all won trips to the DR with Gene (cept Rod!)
herf1.jpg

Charlie and Gene Arganese
herf2.jpg

MattR looking miserable with all his swag
herf3.jpg

Wow looks like you guys had a hell of a time. I am def coming to this thing next year :thumbs:

By the way did you see any Red Bull craziness that was going on all weekend all over Vegas. They did some pretty cool stuff. If anyone is interested I got pics I can post.

I'm right off the edge in some of those pictures, trying my hardest to stay dry haha.

It was a great time, the raffle was fun, and raised a buncha money for the site too.

Gene Argonese was un-fucking-believable! I have a good selection of Argonese cigars that I'll have to consider carefully.

Very true!

He was the coolest dude, I think I remeber him saying "drink more wata, you'll feel betta", when I felt better it was the next day!
thanks for not making my herf sickness a photo op guys! :blush: :blush:
I still had a great time, even tho it probably didn't appear that way!
Every time I turned around Dave was handing me a cigar, Thanks Dave! :laugh:

I didn't get to meet you all, Maybe next year.
I guess a slice of pizza and 3 Jack Daniels' is not going to be my pre-herf ritual anymore. :sign:

With the gazillion of pictures taken, mine are the only ones posted? Get hot, lads!

Finally got back last night.

Good to see so many of my friends and meet so many new ones! What a great time hanging out smoking a few cigars with friends it doesn't get any better than that!

Rod, when is this scheduled for next year?

Wow looks like you guys had a hell of a time. I am def coming to this thing next year :thumbs:

By the way did you see any Red Bull craziness that was going on all weekend all over Vegas. They did some pretty cool stuff. If anyone is interested I got pics I can post.

Actually yes I did! We were driving down the strip and there were two of those red bull mini's being driven by red bull chicks. They were handing out a ton of red bulls at every stop light. I was stuck behind them...

Anthony - we're going to confirm next years date shortly...

There has to be SOME other place in the US that we can do this. We could go concurrent with some other draw event, like a beer fest or Big Smoke. You get the idea.

I still like the idea of the Event to be scheduled the weekend of the RTDA show next year in Vegas. What a way to cap off a great smoking week but with a huge outdoor CP style Herf! :thumbs:

Looks you all had a great time. :thumbs:

Did any of you try any of the Arganese Double Wraps? If so what did you think of them? I was thinking of hunting down a 5'er of them but can't find any mention searching CP on them. Just wanted to know if they were worth the time to try to get some.

Thanks.