• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Herf - May 24, 2008

Hmmmm Gambling, Cigars, and Show girls ????? The trifecta of fun. I am leaning towards making the event so I figured putting it in a post would get me 1 step closer. Looking forward to some Vegas fun.

I'm going to try, not sure if my wife is interested, but if she wants to keep me away from the Vegas Co. line, she oughta come :laugh:

I'm going to try, not sure if my wife is interested, but if she wants to keep me away from the Vegas Co. line, she oughta come :laugh:

Gator it would nice to see you and the wife again. Ezzy and I will be in Vegas! We will have to do dinner at Delmonico.

Gator it would nice to see you and the wife again. Ezzy and I will be in Vegas! We will have to do dinner at Delmonico.

We're sure gonna try. She's never been to Vegas, so i'm sure she would like to go, but her hanging out while we smoke cigars isn't something she'll be wild about. I'm sure there is lots to do there, other than drink, smoke, and gamble? What is there for the women folks to do?

Edit: Where do you recommend we stay? If i'm 'dragging' her there, she'll wanna be somewhere very nice, but i know Nada about Vegas

We're sure gonna try. She's never been to Vegas, so i'm sure she would like to go, but her hanging out while we smoke cigars isn't something she'll be wild about. I'm sure there is lots to do there, other than drink, smoke, and gamble? What is there for the women folks to do?

Edit: Where do you recommend we stay? If i'm 'dragging' her there, she'll wanna be somewhere very nice, but i know Nada about Vegas

Stay at Bellagio and or Venetian these are the nicest (most expensive) places on the strip.

Lots for the women to do.

My girl and my buddy's wife have a day planned at the spa and some shopping. While we smoke and drink at Casa

Ezzy and I are also thinking of catching the cirque du soleil show Love at the Mirage.
Plus lots of places to eat some excellent food. And dont forget the site seeing if she is a first timer!

Looks like we are going to have alot of new faces this year! Even though you guys are old fuggers!!

I'm really trying to get this worked out. Wife has given the OK if I can stay on budget, so that's a plus.

I guess it will be easiest for me to rent a car, but I'm not sure about that. Where is the actual Herf and get together going to happen? I haven't seen anything in the thread about that. (perhaps I'm blind) I'd like to stay somewhere fairly close if possible. I'm a small town boy, I don't like driving around in big cities.

I'm really trying for this, I'd hate to miss what is likely to be the social event of the season here at CP.

:D

The place is about 15 minutes west of the Vegas Strip (literally straight down Flamingo Rd) . So a simple Cab ride would be best.
Traffic in and around the strip can be horrible. So let the pros deal with that.
You can probably even share a cab with someone else to cut down on price.

To keep things in budget book early. Rooms for this weekend are going fast and will get pricier as we get closer to the event.
A majority of the get togethers are usually on strip. With about 50% of them being at Casa Fuente.

The place is about 15 minutes west of the Vegas Strip (literally straight down Flamingo Rd) . So a simple Cab ride would be best.
Traffic in and around the strip can be horrible. So let the pros deal with that.
You can probably even share a cab with someone else to cut down on price.

To keep things in budget book early. Rooms for this weekend are going fast and will get pricier as we get closer to the event.
A majority of the get togethers are usually on strip. With about 50% of them being at Casa Fuente.
Thanks for the info. I'm trying my best to get this going for this year. Not needing a car will definitely help a little.

Hope to see you all there!

:)

Well it looks like a go for me ... so I thought I would throw out if anyone is looking to golf on one of the days Fri-Sun(Thur if you twist my arm) for me I would love to get a round in and keep me off the poker tables for 5 hours ;) I am not a great golfer but I smoke well on the course. Its the middle of winter up here in Minn so this is a nice warm up just thinking about Vegas and perhaps a little golf.

Joe G

We usually try to golf on the Sunday. More details to follow.

Just so happens I am going to be in Vegas from the 18th thru the 28th! :D has a time been announced yet? ???
Rooms Booked downtown Plaza Hotel(weekend) and Tropicana(weekdays)
Can't Wait to meet BOTL's

Man, I should have booked earlier to save myself some serious dough... amazing what a month can do to flight and room rates...

Well, it's confirmed by orbitz, Imperial Palace, and Jet Blue, I'm on the way!!