• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Herf - May 24, 2008

Any update on those weird 'on the radar folks' like TB and Al?

Yes, my wife and I will be there. Sorry, just been crazy busy here at work and home. Between promotion/new group and honey dos at home, I haven't had much time to do anything.

Just make sure you bring your dress up tiara and not the everyday one!
Whoo hoo! ... I finally get to meet the ultimate DICK! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So ... I had a little idea that I thought I'd drop on you all. I have been to several HERFs that have had what they call a Puff Puff Pass. Basically, it is where some friends sit around and share in some rarer cigars. BOTLs/SOTLs sit in a circle and pass cigars around for all to try (Kind of like what Jay tried to do last year :blush: ).

General Ettiquite:
- Don't bogart that cigar my friend! Pass it on down the line.
- Don't slobber on it .. Personally, I don't want to think of swapping spit with another guy.
- Don't bogart that cigar my friend! It may come around twice or more, you never know.
- Bring a cigar to share; it may not be a white whale but it might be something someone else was curious about.

I am going to do some digging through the Humi to see what I can dig up. I'm hoping to bring a cigar or two to start up a Puff Puff Pass. I'm thinking of doing it after the raffle or speed herf, but basically when things start winding down, so I can just sit and enjoy a few cigars. I'm going to see if I can dig up a white whale, but can't gaurantee anything.

So I throw it out to you guys .. cigars are meant to be smoked .. cigars are meant to be enjoyed .. and since CP is about sharing the love .. what better time to bust out a treasured cigar and bring it to the Puff Puff Pass. :cool:

Yes, my wife and I will be there. Sorry, just been crazy busy here at work and home. Between promotion/new group and honey dos at home, I haven't had much time to do anything.

So ... I had a little idea that I thought I'd drop on you all. I have been to several HERFs that have had what they call a Puff Puff Pass. Basically, it is where some friends sit around and share in some rarer cigars. BOTLs/SOTLs sit in a circle and pass cigars around for all to try (Kind of like what Jay tried to do last year :blush: ).

General Ettiquite:
- Don't slobber on it .. Personally, I don't want to think of swapping spit with another guy.
- Don't bogart that cigar my friend! It may come around twice or more, you never know.
- Bring a cigar to share; it may not be a white whale but it might be something someone else was curious about.

I am going to do some digging through the Humi to see what I can dig up. I'm hoping to bring a cigar or two to start up a Puff Puff Pass. I'm thinking of doing it after the raffle or speed herf, but basically when things start winding down, so I can just sit and enjoy a few cigars. I'm going to see if I can dig up a white whale, but can't gaurantee anything.

So I throw it out to you guys .. cigars are meant to be smoked .. cigars are meant to be enjoyed .. and since CP is about sharing the love .. what better time to bust out a treasured cigar and bring it to the Puff Puff Pass. :cool:

ONLY IF MATTR PLAYS!! :whistling:

General Ettiquite:

I knew it about you Alex, my suspicions have been confirmed!

General Ettiquite:

I knew it about you Alex, my suspicions have been confirmed!

You boys are playing a risky game... I thought Vegas has ZERO TOLERANCE for this sort of activity.

BTW, what does "bogart" mean? I'm not too familiar with such terminology.

BTW, what does "bogart" mean? I'm not too familiar with such terminology.
Seriously? It is a reference to booger art from when you were a kid. Here is an image of MattR in rare bogart form:

151521639_8f9e47167d.jpg

I don't participate in puff puff passes. The last thing I want is some other guys spit on my cigar(s). So, while I am smoking my rqre cigars, you guys can all just stand around and glare in awe.....

Well, it's going to be an uneventful time in Vegas if one of us doesn't catch some sort of oral disease... I'm down with this puff puff pass.

I can give you an oral disease if you want, but I'll stick with the diseases only the hookers can tell you have.... :)

WOW what a hellish week. Im so glad its over. By tomorrow this time Ill be having a cigar and mojito at casa!! See you all tomorrow!

I have a cigar in my desk right now...I think I need a 45 minute potty break

Friday was a HOOT! Rob sent out to the "text tree" to meet for breakfast. I saw Alexgtp, Lordlister, Khari, but missed Freebern. Nice buffet, but it had a 45 minute line. Alex was first to Casa Fuente - sent me a text to get on over. I bagged my limit of DC Lanceros, too. Tomorrow, if there are any left, wifey and I will both be hitting the humi! There was only one server. If it were up to her, we'd have all been cigar smoking dessicated bodies. Two hours and all I had was one Fat Tire. I did get pictures, but don't have my download cable. It'll have to wait till we get home. I'm finishing the day with 5.8 miles on the pedometer. I heard Enerjay had a job to work and couldn't make it this year. I think Alex, Corey and MattR are teaming up for the tittie patrol this year, so Vegas will not suffer the loss. :sign:

Looks like you guys will be herfing at two different Road Runner saloons. :laugh:

Enjoy.

Brian

Wow! What a great time had by all! Thanks again Rod, Alex, Bruce, Scott...and of course MC Matty V for putting this on. It was great seeing everyone again and meeting new faces. :thumbs:

Looks like you guys will be herfing at two different Road Runner saloons. :laugh:

Enjoy.

Brian

nah, I quoted incorrectly. Lets go to the one Gregor mentioned.

I most definitely went to the wrong one first....

Anyways, thanks to everybody that set this whole thing up!! I had a good time, had some good conversations with some folks. It was cool to meet the faces behind the names. I'll def be there next year too!

Thanks again for everything!

One more night. Herf Great manbigger than last year and growing. Thank Rod matty and alex and bruc. I was great. one more night left in LV and i head home. back to he job. jay and and denverdog we missed you. but lot of new faces. looking forward for next year already. CP rocks

As for pics ask Dave ..... He he has pics