• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coffee: What Are You Drinking This Morning

I substituted water with Red Bull in the coffee pot, I can see noises!

Fresh ground Starbucks Breakfast Blend with a little Kahlua as a sweetener.

Java Monster Mean Bean (not exactly what you were looking for but its that kind of a day where coffee just isn't enough)

Ruta Maya espresso roast, Torani hazelnut syrup, Promised Land 2% . . . it's a homemade skinny quad venti hazelnut latte. :D

~Boar

I bought a bag of Starbuck's "Tribute" blend. Supposedly re-released due to customer demand. It is OK. Sort of a dark roast without too much complexity. Palatable at best.
I'm starting to go through the Intelligentsia catalog. Nothing has rocked my socks, yet, but the beans do seem to be very high quality with above average flavor profiles. The expertise in roasting is very evident. I'm getting the impression that they use a hell of a lot of Brazilian beans, but still figuring it out. Might break into my stash of Jamaican Blue Mountain tomorrow.

I have a mix of Nescafe blend43 and Moccona Gold, it's nice and creamy when milk is put in before the water.

Had a nice tasting cup of Kona Select 100% Organic this morning. Must be some serious caffeine in it though, man I'm buzzing.

Intelligentsia French Roast. From their wholesale division. Not too good. Very reminiscent of old beans. Maybe that is why they offered it to a retail customer.

Finished up the bag of B. Bombshell this morning... Good stuff

Not sure which to bust open next Electric Chair Expresso, or the Tanz. Peaberrry.... really don't think i can go wrong either way. Guess I will find out how Im feeling in the morning.

Had a nice tasting cup of Kona Select 100% Organic this morning. Must be some serious caffeine in it though, man I'm buzzing.

My mom used to go to Hawaii a lot years ago. She swears by the Kona. Looks like that may have to be my next purchase. Thanks for the post/reminder.
Sooo many choices out there that I forget about some. :blush:

....went with the Electric Chair Expresso. Looking for a little pep in my step today !