• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coffee: What Are You Drinking This Morning

Drinking a blend of Kona, Guatemalan, and JBM that is really good. Started playing with blends when I didn't have enough to make a pot one day and put two different beans together to make one.

Trader Joes Costa Rica Tarrazu.

Someone gifted me a can of it today. Just smiled and thanked them warmly while thinking "I'm not going to like it"............Damn good cup of coffee!

Sumatra Dark K-Cup... Great stuff first thing in the mornin.
I see a few of you drinking the Kona Coffee, that has been my favorite for over 25 years.

We're drinking HEB's Hill Country blend. HEB is a Texas grocery chain and it is one of there house blends. It is better than what were getting from Caribou and Peet's Coffee here in Florida. I miss HEB =(.

Just ordered a bunch of KillerBeans for the holiday season. I enjoy giving out a 1/2 lb bag of something new to someone who enjoys coffee. Until it gets here, I must settle for the D.D. drive thru.

Also, has anyone seen the new series "Dangerous Grounds"? Its a new series all about the hunt for exotic coffee beans. That guy is crazy for his beans, and after watching an episode, made me want to buy some of his stuff. Anyone know of a dealer with small batch, remote, unique beans such as that guy's ? Thanks for the info.

Coffe from C'ville Coffee, a local coffee joint here. It may very well be from Sam's Club, but it's pretty good.

Ethiopian mid roast. This coffee is amazingly fruity, it's got such a crazy flavor, it's a little hard to get used to. I'm normally a French Roast guy.

100% Kona Organic my BIL brought me from the islands Thursday for his Christmas visit. Amazingly flavorful and full of caffeine.

Had some Santa Fe Roasters thunderbolt. Pretty strong and rather tasty.

Gauatemalan Pacamara. My favorite when roasted Full City. Brings out some really bold flavor without the acidity.

We had Katz Enchanted Rock blend this morning. Some of the proceeds of this go to help the Enchanted Rock State Natural Area.

http://vigilantecoffee.com/ - for all you coffee enthusiasts that want to try something different.

This is the coffee company of a friend who I grew up with in Southern Virginia. His company brings and sells coffee from a few different parts of the world including Guatemala, Columbia, and Hawaii(where he spent a couple years learning all about coffee and roasting). All of the coffee I have tried and regularly drink from him is awesome. I know it is frowned upon to shamelessly promote on here but this is for a friend of mine who has a passion for coffee and is a very hard worker. It has been a struggle for him to get his company started while working numerous other jobs and living in some sketchy places in DC. I saw his initial start up which consisted of himself and two employees/friends all living together in a one bedroom apartment in DC where they also roasted, packaged, and did anything else that comes along with trying to start a coffee business. Check out their website if you are interested. The website has a better background on the company than I just gave.

Nothing like a large Tim Hortons double double..... (two cream, two sugars) and a vanilla donut

http://vigilantecoffee.com/ - for all you coffee enthusiasts that want to try something different.

This is the coffee company of a friend who I grew up with in Southern Virginia. His company brings and sells coffee from a few different parts of the world including Guatemala, Columbia, and Hawaii(where he spent a couple years learning all about coffee and roasting). All of the coffee I have tried and regularly drink from him is awesome. I know it is frowned upon to shamelessly promote on here but this is for a friend of mine who has a passion for coffee and is a very hard worker. It has been a struggle for him to get his company started while working numerous other jobs and living in some sketchy places in DC. I saw his initial start up which consisted of himself and two employees/friends all living together in a one bedroom apartment in DC where they also roasted, packaged, and did anything else that comes along with trying to start a coffee business. Check out their website if you are interested. The website has a better background on the company than I just gave.

Awesome...Just checked out there website. Pretty neat. Always looking for something new. I would deff. like to give them a try but they seemed to be out of whole beans in most of the beans offered. Any clue how often he stocks up? Does he rotate different beans every now and again, like small batch stuff? Thanks for the link

Some Kona Homegrown/Home Roast my BIL brought for Christmas. Man this stuff is good, but packs a punch. I've had the jitters all day.

My go to Joe is from Greenwell Farms in Kona, HI. We have three varieties shipped to us every month -- medium, dark, and full city roasts. It's the best coffee I've ever tasted. My wife and I visited many of the farms in the Kona region several years ago, and sampled coffees all day long. We both rated Greenwell as the highest among many great coffees.

Cappuccino using Espresso Roast beans from the grocery store.

Awesome...Just checked out there website. Pretty neat. Always looking for something new. I would deff. like to give them a try but they seemed to be out of whole beans in most of the beans offered. Any clue how often he stocks up? Does he rotate different beans every now and again, like small batch stuff? Thanks for the link

I will be seeing him this weekend in DC so I will ask him about that. I noticed that he seemed to be out of a lot of it too. He recently opened up two pop ups in DC so he might be more focused on that right now. But I will get back to you early next week after talking with him this weekend.

Free starbucks coffee...Gotta love being at the HQ this week!

Just my usual weekday travel mug concoction out of the Keurig-two Green Mountain Caramel Vanilla Cream plus one Italian Roast.

Finally got a French Press for weekend use, need to stop by the local roaster to obtain some beanage.