• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College bowl pick-em fantasy league

Picks are done and much like Melissa there is sure to be some adjusting. The good news is that I still have have 630 max points possible. PRINT SCREEN...PRINT SCREEN!

Picks are done and much like Melissa there is sure to be some adjusting. The good news is that I still have have 630 max points possible. PRINT SCREEN...PRINT SCREEN!

Just finished mine up too! Good luck to all!!

Reminder that today is the last day to sign up. For those of you that have, remember to fill out your brackets.

Right now we are at 10 players. Thats 30 cigars; 20 to the winner and 10 to 2nd place. 1st place still sends something (cigar related/college related) to last place. If Paul wins he sends his entire stock to 2nd-10th place.

Just to edit the winning takes. Because each entry is 3 sticks the split will be 21 to first place and 9 to second place.

Amazing comeback for Arizona today in the last two minutes! One heck of a way to start the bowl season!!

Amazing comeback for Arizona today in the last two minutes! One heck of a way to start the bowl season!!

Holy crap, that was a crazy ending! Had to juggle the tuners between that and the Butler/IU game going down to the wire at the same time...

Well well I am in a suck it spot and I picked the first 2 games pretty good...this is why my bigger confidence points come later boys ;-)

Hail Mary full of Grace on January 7th please put Notre Dame in 2nd Place :)

melly

So who else has SMU?? Wish I had put more confidence points on this one...drat.

I always forget what I picked. I look daily to remind myself who to cheer for.

Dang you Petrino! That is all :( Guess it is a good thing I didn't have so many confi points on that one. Regardless, that just hacks me off.

I am much more in tune this year watching as many games as I can. I have never been a college sports fan but its not to bad!

I should take a pic of the leader board and post it here - I am sure it will look different as of 1-8-2013 .........................