• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College bowl pick-em fantasy league

Soooo Out of the 4 left I am thinking that I should not 2nd guess myself and keep my picks...at least 2 of them that I am worried about, alone. That's a lot of points...and one is gonna be played right here in Birmingham! Hate this feeling!

at the stroke of midnight the count down will be....2 days!! Breathe... :cool: :D :) :love:

Man!!! I try and pick winners, I lose....try and pick upsets, I lose. Well here's to last?

DANG Almighty!! I pick the SEC...the ones who should win and they lose...I pick against the SEC teams that aren't worth a flying fart in space and they win...Thanks Pitt...ugh

It all comes down to tonight. It looks like Sims has 1st locked in place, but if he picks different then the top 3 it could be an interesting and close finish.

I'm hoping we all picked the same. It has been an interesting bowl season.

Well I am glad it looks to be an Alabama win! I didn't want to have to spark an argument over a 1st/2nd tie breaker!!!

Edit to add; cookie I am guessing you changed your final game recently? You never changed your tiebreaker score!? That would have been a tough tie breaker if notre dame won.

Well I am glad it looks to be an Alabama win! I didn't want to have to spark an argument over a 1st/2nd tie breaker!!!

Edit to add; cookie I am guessing you changed your final game recently? You never changed your tiebreaker score!? That would have been a tough tie breaker if notre dame won.

Yea - I knew the only way I could win is if I guessed opposite, therefore I went with the Irish. Never thought about the tie breaker. Oh well, this was another fun year.

I didn't know we could modify things once the bowls had started. I got lucky this year.

Ahh well 5th is a better place than I have landed in than past years...my big 35 pointer went where it was supposed to go and it worked so there ;-)

I'm in 7th so I believe I send to you! What are you smoking these days likes dislikes? I hate sending stuff that I don't know if the person will enjoy it!

Congrats brother,
Paul

I took a nasty blow to the face last night when it met a foot so apparently either I have forgotten who I send to or I just have not paid attention...if I can ask the same of who I send to...Just give me a heads up on what you enjoy please!!

melly

I took a nasty blow to the face last night when it met a foot so apparently either I have forgotten who I send to or I just have not paid attention...if I can ask the same of who I send to...Just give me a heads up on what you enjoy please!!

melly

You are sending to me. I smoke med to full bodied cigars. My address is in the PM.