• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College bowl pick-em fantasy league

I am pretty happy with my pics and my points that I still have possible this year. I don't think I have done this well as far as picking winners in years past.

Texas Tech pulled out a close one; lots of personal fouls. I've never seen that many in one game!

ULM, what happened?? That was a rout!!

I should take a pic of the leader board and post it here - I am sure it will look different as of 1-8-2013 .........................

Great picks!!

Looks like we are going to have a Snow Bowl in Da Bronx today!

Could I find yet ANOTHER reason to hate LSWho????? Dang Almighty Les Miles...What is your deal? 27 confidence points on that one...thank you Mad Hatter.

Could I find yet ANOTHER reason to hate LSWho????? Dang Almighty Les Miles...What is your deal? 27 confidence points on that one...thank you Mad Hatter.

You're right about that! I had a whole lot of confidence points on them!

I never pick LSU anymore! Infact, my auto correct just tried to correct LSU to laugh. Haha!

Did anyone else pick NIU tonight? I need that game to at least crawl to the middle of the pack.

I lost 34 on LSU, but I can never seem to pick against my alma mater. Maybe I should just start putting less confidence in them. I'm hoping FSU focuses.

Thank you oh so much to a few teams I picked...South Carolina, Northwestern (even though I picked against the Bulldogs), Okie State and FSU!! LSU and USC can kiss it and since I had an uncle that played for GA Tech I should have just gone with that as I first thought...stupid brain. Les Miles...you are just brain dead...simply brain dead. How do your players get by?