• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Congratulations to two of CP's finest

tomthirtysix

Wishing I was as cool as Phil
After a short engagement, Josh and Kristin are tying the knot the weekend after this. They're having a small ceremony in Vegas, and they'll be celebrating their nuptials at Casa Fuente afterward. So please join me in wishing them many years of wedded bliss! Congrats, guys! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Congrats again on the wedding! Hope you two have many wonderful years together.

That awesome and congratulations. What a great place to have the reception. Someone will have to post pics.

I won't be able to make it to the wedding so I'll speak up now. Guys, I think this is a huge mistake for the both of you. You guys just met and while the feelings may be there, please give it time before you rush into anything. Kristin, I would also advise you to look into what happened to Josh's first three wives. Death follows this guy.

Josh needs to tell you the real reason that we are getting married!! He came to visit about three months ago and we are now expecting a third member to join our family. Hence the reason we are tieing the knot. My due date is April 25th. :thumbs:

That a surprise to me, i just spoke with her yesterday and she never said a word. CE LA VIE!Congratulations! May you stay together forever and have many kids. :thumbs: :0

Congrats to the both of you, I'm sure that they'll be some super primo cigars smoked that day........

That a surprise to me, i just spoke with her yesterday and she never said a word. CE LA VIE!Congratulations! May you stay together forever and have many kids. :thumbs: :0
Anyone else ever buy a diamond ring and a vasectomy on the same day? Thanks for the well wishes everyone!

Tom is this a chat thing?

If not congrats on both fronts!

Congratulations to the both of you for both milestones.