• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest for a nice sampling of premium cigars

Well done Jimmy, very impressive! I kept waiting for you to offer up the second one to the photographer. Way to keep your composure.

Grats Jimmy, make sure to fill us in on the day after,,, wait no scratch that :sign:

Congrats Jimmy ! That was a twisted dare but you stepped up. Kudos

I laughed my a$$ off when I saw the ice cream container... :D

Great Job Jimmy! Your wife had me laughing my ass off. What a sick sweat voice she was trying to take you down with! Good job on keeping your cool. I would have loved to see the reaction on the other customers in the store as you walk in with a video camera talking to yourself in the peppers. LOL Not to mention it looked like you used the bag to grab the peppers to avoid touching the others and you just placed our camera down in the ones next to it! :laugh:

Paul

I liked the way you put the video and commentary together. You are a good sport.

Fun fact about the ghost chili: It is ranked with 1,041,427 scoville heat units. The habanero...100,000 scoville heat units.

Good luck to the person who takes on that challenge. :p

Thanks guys for the kind words, it was quite hot but no way close to what a ghost chili would be.

Yes, the wife did her part egging me on, taunting and just being the wonderful woman she is. ;)

No problems as of yet today, just had 10 slices of pizza so I'll let you guys know soon! :D

Jimmy when you come out any beer in my collection is yours. That was awesome.

Wow. Beat me to it. I am seriously considering the ghost chili challenge, however I think some primo isom's might be in order for that.

Of course I am few glasses of vodka in, so this feeling is subject to change. The real question is, how badly hurt may I end up? Considering the death spiral I feel like I am in, it may not matter. Though I would like to make to Cabo in a couple months at a minimum.

If it takes me out of commission for work so be it, thats what sick time is for right? LOL

Great vid though, and I have to say, the wifey commentary made the vid....I mean as enticing as vanilla breyers is, still didn't put ya over the top like the commentary. :)

Impressive. You kept your composure and took that like a champ(atleast while the camera was on). If this challenge ends up progressing to the widely feared "ghost pepper", sign me up....that is unless someone with senority wants to bump me ;)