• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP’s Cigars 201-2 Pass

Based on the DC# it appears the PASS is being delivered today to Gary.

Just got home from work and the Pass is here...I'll be posting my P/Ts tonight...which will include plenty of Liga Privadas for Stu.... :cool:

Just got home from work and the Pass is here...I'll be posting my P/Ts tonight...which will include plenty of Liga Privadas for Stu.... :cool:

Liga Privadas!?!?!? I had better call Moki to determine how to best set a pass on fire. :(

Here we go....

T...#38 08 Party Short - $4.05
P...#49 08 Monti #4 - $4.50

T...#37 Cuaba Generosos - $5.87
P...#50 08 RASS - $5.80

T...#47 CAO cx2 Robusto - $5.00
P...#51 Fuente Queen B - $5.28

T...#20 WOAM - $8
P...#52 Oliva Series V Maduro 2008 - $8.00

Anyone have a value on the Ramon Allones Beli RE 2010?

Still haven't opened the Pass box...but I will once we settle the P/Ts.

Thanks....

The RA Beli was taken by Brian but it appears never crossed off in the first post.

Liga Privadas? The two T52's I've had have been outstanding!! I'd like to try the flying pig if anyone has one to add to the pass (hint hint, wink wink)..

:whistling:

Here we go....

P...#50 08 RASS - $5.80

T...#20 WOAM - $8

Thanks....

Look good Gary! Mmmm Oliva SV Maduro!

As Jay mentioned, the RA Beli has already been taken. I'll get it marked out when I add your T/Ps.

The RA Beli was taken by Brian but it appears never crossed off in the first post.

Thanks Jay...I see that now

Around $325 per box of 25.

Thanks Gary...now I remember why I didn't buy a box!!

Liga Privadas? The two T52's I've had have been outstanding!! I'd like to try the flying pig if anyone has one to add to the pass (hint hint, wink wink)..

:whistling:

I would put a 5er in the box for Stu, but I fear he'd just use them for kindling! :rolleyes:

I do have 2 Flying Pigs, but they were a gift from Isy to my son and I...so I can't part with those. Strange thing is, I had one in my hand while going through my humidor to see what I wanted to put in the Pass Box and remembered how I got them....so back they went!!

Here we go....

P...#50 08 RASS - $5.80

T...#20 WOAM - $8

Thanks....

Look good Gary! Mmmm Oliva SV Maduro!

I'm leaving now for a 2 day Sales Meeting...I'll be back tomorrow in the late afternoon/early evening. I'll go through the Pass Box then and get it in the mail on Friday morning. Thanks Greg for letting me play.

Stuart!!...are you ready to receive? Please PM me your address bro.

So nobody else is going to make a "Stuart is ready to receive" joke?

Ha! Well that's almost as funny as this picture of 'Mount Stuart'. Yep, I said Mount Stuart!

I am ready to, umm, receive from you Gary. I will pm my address....

MtStuartFromIngallsPass.jpg

Just got back from Myrtle Beach this week. Pass looks as its been going great.

Brian

I think Gary is going to try to ship out tomorrow. I am working on my puts and takes now and should have those up for consideration tomorrow unless something puts me out of commission tomorrow.

OK guys, I opened the Pass box. The results are as follows:

1) The Pass arrived in great shape, no dents, scuffs, or any sign of it being thrown around.

2) Number 43, the Cohiba Lancero 2001 is cracked in half...

DSC00584.jpg

...and seems to be unsmokeable. Should I just send it along Greg?

3) Some of the numbers were a little out of whack, but Greg and I straightened them out this morning via phone.

I'll get my end done this afternoon, print out the label, and take it to the Post Office later today or tomorrow morning.

Get ready Stu....

GO YANKEES!

DSC00577.jpg

Last Saturday night with my buddy Tom...after a dozen $12 beers.

OK guys, I opened the Pass box. The results are as follows:

1) The Pass arrived in great shape, no dents, scuffs, or any sign of it being thrown around.

2) Number 43, the Cohiba Lancero 2001 is cracked in half...

DSC00584.jpg

...and seems to be unsmokeable. Should I just send it along Greg?

3) Some of the numbers were a little out of whack, but Greg and I straightened them out this morning via phone.

I'll get my end done this afternoon, print out the label, and take it to the Post Office later today or tomorrow morning.

Get ready Stu....

GO YANKEES!

DSC00577.jpg

Last Saturday night with my buddy Tom...after a dozen $12 beers.

My bad on the numbers, I labeled them as I was packing them and didn't pay attention to the correct numbering. :blush:

2 petit lanceros should be perfectly sized for you Gary. :laugh: