• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP 2015 13 Run Pool Full

Will post pic. Great idea. Then await any feedback/suggestions. I have 0 issues when receiving feedback. I'm more than happy to make changes as needed. I to have received sticks that were supposed to be "premium" and just lit the fuggers up anyway.

C

Same as CMontoya...appreciate any feedback. However, no pics as I sent this morning so just let me know if there are any disagreements.

Here is a pic of the proposed selections. If all is good I will send em out early/mid next week. If not I will swap and still try and ship this week.
b12065b2714a634ccbbff0ecc5cd6f27.jpg

I've signed up for 2 teams.  Below are my cigar selections.  If all is good, I will send out this week.

Padron 1926 No. 6 natural
Tatuaje Cojonu 2006
PSD LE 2010
Illusione Singulaire Anunnaki
LP No. 9 toro
Camacho Blackout LE 2013 toro

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12475]

After some thought I will be changing some of my submissions.  Will post later and have them out this week.

I just wanted to let everyone know I have pulled out a humidor which was sitting around idle and am making sure it is properly seasoned it to accept entry cigars.  After the cigars are received it will be hermetically sealed in a mayonnaise jar and placed on Funk and Wagnalls porch (LOL) until the winners are paid out.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12480]

http://youtu.be/9m_dT0wsrGI

Here are my new submissions.
med_gallery_19975_1946_388754.jpg

1. Oliva Serie V Maduro LE 2011
2. Oliva Serie V Maduro LE 2014
3. Tatuaje Black Label Corona Gorda
4. Padron 1926 Maduro #2
5. Padron 1926 Natural #2
6. AF Anejo Shark

Will go out in the next few days.

Damn!

All these cigars are making me hungry to smoke... damn cold :(
sniffle ;)

Snuck out to the Post Office:
9114 9011 8986 6558 2891 58

Maduro Clint said:
Alright folks, sign up...think we need a few more don't we Larry.

Still need 7 to fill it up.  Thanks for bump Clint.  Yours arrived today BTW.

I'll take one spot. I'll get my sticks thrown together and post them.

Sticks are out Larry.  DC# 1314 1410 0000 3383 4020

How about:
L'Atelier 56
LFD DL 700
Hemingway classic Mauro

Quick question, does the pool look at just the regular season or are the playoffs included?

oke&coke said:
Quick question, does the pool look at just the regular season or are the playoffs included?

Regular season only.