• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP 2015 13 Run Pool Full

Haha. Damn photobucket on my phone, changed the picture while I was copying it. So yeah, a Prius won't be my submission. No, it wasn't my car either.

Bump....how many spots are we missing Larry?

Five, I can take one more which would leave four.

Bsneed51 said:
How about:
L'Atelier 56
LFD DL 700
Hemingway classic Mauro
I'm swapping out the Hemingway for a Padron 1964 Exclusivo maduro

I'll get my sticks posted soon guys.  I got back from Mexico Friday and had to work this weekend.  Sorry about the tardiness.

2 Padron 1926 pyramid
2 RyJ Short Churchills
2 Parti Luis

Larry is putting these in for me as I am putting smokes in the random draw for him to save shipping.

Paul

I took a second spot there are only 4 teams lefts, 2 guys for 2 teams each would be great!  I know there are at least 2 more guys who want to play.  Just do it.  Like I said since the entries are collected ahead of time, this is open to all.

Great! Glad to have you aboard, PM sent and we will be down to 2 teams, hopefully finished by weeks end then we can have the teams assigned.

Please review the following considerations.  I only checked one website, but I think all of these meet your criteria.  I am open to feedback.  :)  If no one objects, I can get this package out tomorrow afternoon from Maryland.  Almost "snow free" Maryland!!!  Woohoo...

Illusione mj12 Maduro
Jericho Hill Willy Lee
Tatuaje Fausto Avion 11
Tatuaje Reserva Cojonu 2012
Padron 1964 Anniversary Imperial Maduro
Padron 1964 Anniversary Exclusivo Maduro

I'll take the last 2. I'll post up my smokes tonight when I get home. 

tomthirtysix said:
I'll take the last 2. I'll post up my smokes tonight when I get home. 

Outstanding, thanks for filling this out.  I will PM you with the sign up instructions.  Should be fun.

Ok this is full, I will pull the trigger on the automatic selection of teams either later tonight or tomorrow, then we can see who got what team.  The season is less than a month away.  Can't wait, Go Cards!  BTW I am going to Jupiter in a week and will get to see at least one pre-season game.  Have never been to spring training and we rented a condo only a couple of blocks from the Stadium so maybe we'll have coffee while watching drills and such.

Picks have been made randomly..............go to the site and look under the standings tab. 

Clint, Don't know exactly how you did it but you got the vaunted St. Louis Cardinals, although how well they do this year doesn't mean too much in this game.  I got the Cleveland Indians. 

Crap, I need to get off my lazy ass and take care of my wager piece.  I'll  knock it out this weekend.

San Fran and Seattle......ummm.....ok????  Hard to say what a good team to have is in a competition such as this.