• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 2013 Whopper wins!

Tall Paul said:

If this league is to continue next year Matt should not be the one running it.

I wouldn't mind stepping up to the plate...unless someone else wants it.

CP having two leagues....one for cash and one for sticks is awesome...I'd hate to see this league die, but I think some changes need to be made, IMO...

Matt's sticks received. We are all good and set to go for the weekend!!

Well, here it is Championship Sunday! Win or lose I'm enjoying the ride! Thanks Ben for being our banker, thanks Matt F. for agin hosting the league, and thanks one and all for a season of competitive games, good sportsmanship and comaraderie!

Congrats to Bill on winning the Championship this year. Only fitting as all year long the Whopperettes were the class of the league and were not to be denied!

Congrats also to Ben on winning the "CP Fantasy Football 2.1" league!

Having lost BOTH championship games, all I can say is I'm following in the footsteps of my hometown Buffalo Bills when it comes to losing the Big Game! LOL

Big congrats to Bill, doc, and Matthew! And a big FU to the Cleveland defense.

Glad to see Bill finish it off after a great season. Fun year as always everyone, but frustrating end as always! 3 years in the league and I finish 4th, 3rd, and 4th. But best part about losing and being upset is the girl makes it right! If I ever win this thing, I don't think I'll tell her!

I'll get the sticks out just after Christmas.

Nice work and congrats to the winners and Bill nice work on the domination season you put up. I pass the Chapionship to you with pride Congrats!

Ben tganks again for handling all the work with the cigars this year.

Go Pats!
Paul

Most points against and least points for....yeah...recipe for bottom out success. Congrats to the winners.

ALRIGHT!!
1st place - The Whopperettes  (whopper)
2nd place - Robustos               (Doc Wylie)
3rd place - Runnin to pay dirt   (Maddog)
4th place - ....lets just move on :(

Bill, your 30 smokes shipped today!!  DC# in your PM!

Tom, your 20 smokes shipped today!! DC # in your PM!

Matt, Check your PM so I can get an addy....Since tpc shipped your guys together I only have his addy and assume your profile one is off.  PM me and you can get your 10 sticks by NYE.

With all the shipping F-ups, I really hope these make it safe! There are some NICE smokes in there that were hard to take out of my humi.

I've been in contact with Jake via PM and will have his consolation package sent out on Monday.  I'll update with the tracking number then as well.

Great fun again this year guys!  Let's definitely not let the league end. 

Congratulations Whopper for a well deserved victory. Thank you Modo for handling the bank. It sure makes things easier. The first 2 years we did this we just shipped our ends at the conclusion of the season. We had some issues that led to shipping sticks prior.
As for next year I will be happy to hand the baton to another. How about we make the winner the commish the next season and the last place the banker? if you win you can change up the rules however you want. 
Thoughts?

Also I was given a pretty great Christmas present concerning my situation. If it's for real I'll let y'all know...Keep your fingers crossed.

I have no doubt that any of us, if asked, would accept those tasks and do a fine job. However, I'd rather see someone who has expressed an interest in the job rather than compeling the winner to take over. The banker also should be someone who has the interest, and facilities, to receive and store the sticks.

That being said, I nominate Ben (Modo22) for commissioner. He did a super job as banker this year and has the interest and willingness needed to do a great job for the league.

Doc Wylie said:
I have no doubt that any of us, if asked, would accept those tasks and do a fine job. However, I'd rather see someone who has expressed an interest in the job rather than compeling the winner to take over. The banker also should be someone who has the interest, and facilities, to receive and store the sticks.

That being said, I nominate Ben (Modo22) for commissioner. He did a super job as banker this year and has the interest and willingness needed to do a great job for the league.
Valid points Tom. There's more than one guy stepping up. Anybody else second this? Any compelled guys speak your mind

Doc Wylie said:

I agree and will say that after being the bankervthisvyear Ben was the first to say he wouldn't mind taking the role of commish .

modo22 said:
ALRIGHT!!
1st place - The Whopperettes  (whopper)
2nd place - Robustos               (Doc Wylie)
3rd place - Runnin to pay dirt   (Maddog)
4th place - ....lets just move on :(

Bill, your 30 smokes shipped today!!  DC# in your PM!

Tom, your 20 smokes shipped today!! DC # in your PM!

Matt, Check your PM so I can get an addy....Since tpc shipped your guys together I only have his addy and assume your profile one is off.  PM me and you can get your 10 sticks by NYE.

With all the shipping F-ups, I really hope these make it safe! There are some NICE smokes in there that were hard to take out of my humi.

Matt, got your updated addy from {tpc}.  your 10 smokes shippd today!!  DC# in  your PM!

Doc Wylie said:

Thanks Tom.  I do not want to see this league end!  I appreciate the nomination.   I would be happy to give this a go; but will defer to the group though as I have only been in this league 3 years and I know there are some other guys that have been here longer. 

As far as the banker, it should be left up to the individual that can hold that responsibility; not necessarily a team that places in a certain spot.  I for one am glad to have the room back in my humi now...although I fear it will be filled back up soon :)

Ben,

Got the smokes today.

Jake,

Your consolation package went out today. (9405 5036 9930 0188 2761 73)

Tall Paul said:

I agree and will say that after being the bankervthisvyear Ben was the first to say he wouldn't mind taking the role of commish .

This looks like a second to me