• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 2013 Whopper wins!

Don't hold your breath, they've been on their way for 3 months now....

Serious doubts about playing in this league next year. You guys may lose your whipping post.

I hate the scoring...not fond of having a CB position and limited bench...not to mention playing on Yahoo

...AND we shouldn't be having issues with the Commissioner....of all  players.

Matt, I like you man...but you need to follow through on what you tell everyone...

beyond the band said:
Going in the mail tomorrow for sure. DC to follow

5 Days and still no word! Whats up dude have you shipped your end out yet? Championship is next week...

Am I the only only one that is frustrated with this. Everyone else got their cigars into Ben in a timely manner why haven't you? Your a good dude Matt but your lack of response and lack of caring on this is very disappointing. This is not up to par with the way CP members should handle their responsibilities!

Paul

BigJake6904 said:
Serious doubts about playing in this league next year. You guys may lose your whipping post.

I hate the scoring...not fond of having a CB position and limited bench...not to mention playing on Yahoo

Matt, I like you man...but you need to follow through on what you tell everyone...
Sorry to hear this, Jake. I hope you reconsider. You're a class guy and I've enjoyed being in this league with you. I know you had some tough luck this season, but I do seem to recall the whippin' you put on me in week 8! ;o)

We're waitin' for ya, Whopper...

gallery_7996_701_37290.jpg
[/URL]

beyond the band said:
Entry is 6 mixed sticks. I have ran this league for the past 5 years and last year there were issues for the very first time. Here is the deal, MIXED STICK means exactly what it means. No yard gars. We have never had issues before. You know who you are.
Here are some guidelines
Fuente 858
Padron X000
Tat brown label
any Rocky Patel not made for CI
San Lotano
Get it?

OK 
Also we are all grownups here and members of this fine forum in good standing so with that being said I will be trusting you to send your ends within 5 days of end of season period.

Matt,

I was not in this league, but you have an obligation to fulfill.  We're all adults here and should be held accountable for our actions, even if you're the Commissioner.  CP is built around people trusting other members to fulfill their end and it doesn't look like you're doing that.

Brandon

Pulling for ya Doc, but to be honest it would be a shame if Whopper's team picked this weekend of all weekends not to completely dominate and explode all over your (and everyone else's) ass.  I'd hate to see that, but at the same time I would hope it is at least close and not a complete blow out (again!)

Doc Wylie said:

Sorry to hear this, Jake. I hope you reconsider. You're a class guy and I've enjoyed being in this league with you. I know you had some tough luck this season, but I do seem to recall the whippin' you put on me in week 8! ;o)

I've lost more than I care to in close margins, was riddled with injuries and gambled on the wrong QB thinking he would blow up this season...two years in a row bottoming out here and I keep ponying up when I hate the limited bench in this league. Also my first bad year in Brian's league after 2 years of total dominance....Fantasy did not treat me well this season, I should've prepared more for my drafts than I did. Apparently winging it doesn't work.

I have been texting with Matt over the past few days trying to get him to get on CP and let us know what the deal is. Yesterday he told me that he was dropping the package off at the post office and he would send me the DC#. Today I receive a text from him with a DC# and him asking me to pass it along. I again informed him to get on CP and explain the situation.  He said he has no internet at home and CP is a pain in the ass on his phone. He said he will try and go to a buddies house tonight and use his internet.

DC#9114 9011 5981 5395 7370 55 

If this league is to continue next year Matt should not be the one running it.

Paul

Tall Paul said:
I have been texting with Matt over the past few days trying to get him to get on CP and let us know what the deal is. Yesterday he told me that he was dropping the package off at the post office and he would send me the DC#. Today I receive a text from him with a DC# and him asking me to pass it along. I again informed him to get on CP and explain the situation.  He said he has no internet at home and CP is a pain in the ass on his phone. He said he will try and go to a buddies house tonight and use his internet.

DC#9114 9011 5981 5395 7370 55 

Paul

Thanks for trying to keep up on this Paul.  I wouldn't think this would come from Matt, let alone the commissioner of the league. 

I assume he just dropped it off today as that tracking number has no info to it.  IF this DC# does not materialize by Friday, I will just assume it will not be coming and I will cover his 6 sticks so the winners can get their smokes on time!!  I plan to ship first thing Monday if I can.  BUT with the holiday mid week and to avoid the sticks sitting to long somewhere, do you guys mind if I ship the following Thursday or Friday?  I will really push to get these out on Monday though (that is if the Monday night game is not a deciding factor, which at this time the 1st place game has no Monday players) 

Tall Paul said:

Paul

I think that's best for the league and CP.

I messaged you through Yahoo. If I need to post here I will. I am sorry I'm late with this. 

beyond the band said:
I messaged you through Yahoo. If I need to post here I will. I am sorry I'm late with this.
This is a matter that concerns members of this league ONLY. Others have no business being involved or "informed". Matt has messaged us and as far as I'm concerned that is all that is necessary.

Doc Wylie said:

This is a matter that concerns members of this league ONLY. Others have no business being involved or "informed". Matt has messaged us and as far as I'm concerned that is all that is necessary.

He has obligations to CP, as well as the members of the League.  Otherwise, don't label it a CP league.

Doc Wylie said:

Sorry Matt, I do not usually check Yahoo mail that often; but Message received.  I'll keep an eye out for the sticks and let you know when they arrive.