• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 2013 Whopper wins!

Wish there was a way the public could see your league. Then we could all mock Paul all season long as he loses his way to 7th place.

Meanwhile Aaron Rodgers did me good this week and Calvin made up for his big pile of poo he laid last week. Pulled out the win by about 6 points. (I was up against Vick.)

Damn....can this season get any worse??? I start Eli over Cam because the Panthers lost 2 corners and both safeties last week and Eli drops a bomb, I have Reggie Bush, Steven Jackson, and Doug Martin, all good rb's, but 2 end up being out this week, Dez Bryant only has 4 catches. FML!

Jonesy said:
Damn....can this season get any worse??? I start Eli over Cam because the Panthers lost 2 corners and both safeties last week and Eli drops a bomb, I have Reggie Bush, Steven Jackson, and Doug Martin, all good rb's, but 2 end up being out this week, Dez Bryant only has 4 catches. FML!

Ouch....that was you with Eli.  I was wondering who it was..... :sign:

whopper said:

Ouch....that was you with Eli.  I was wondering who it was..... :sign:

Jonesy,
I laughed when I saw that you picked up Eli after I dropped him...but I never imagined that it would be THAT BAD.  Ouch!  They are just a bad team right now with Nothing going right. 

Yea, hindsight and all that other shit.....I could deal with him throwing some picks, getting sacked a few times, but after the way Carolina's secondary was like a high school teams due to the injuries and starting 2 guys that had just been signed during the week, and looking at the fact Eli was avg'g 400+ yards and 3 td's a game, I could make that trade off. He made the Panthers look like the NFL's top D.

There's a message on the league page that needs to be addressed....

Jonesy said:
There's a message on the league page that needs to be addressed....

Don't hold your breath.

maddog
Member Since 22 Aug 2012
Offline Last Active Aug 14 2013 10:08 PM

He made a claim yesterday so I guess he saw what was posted. I just can't stand for someone to "forget" about their team for a few weeks where it can possibly throw everyone off. Granted, I was the recipient of one of his matchups where one guy was out and another was on a bye week, but it happened again last week. Yea, I know everyone has paid their fee to be in the league and they can handle their team the way they want, but when it can possibly effect the standings where position jockeying is important now, then it's a problem because you want all matchups to be competitive.

Jonesy said:
you want all matchups to be competitive.

Agreed!!  Thats why I feel that who ever I played last week should just sit out, it is not even fair to that person to have to compete (or lack there of) against teams...

:laugh: :thumbs:

Jonesy said:
He made a claim yesterday so I guess he saw what was posted. I just can't stand for someone to "forget" about their team for a few weeks where it can possibly throw everyone off. Granted, I was the recipient of one of his matchups where one guy was out and another was on a bye week, but it happened again last week. Yea, I know everyone has paid their fee to be in the league and they can handle their team the way they want, but when it can possibly effect the standings where position jockeying is important now, then it's a problem because you want all matchups to be competitive.

It worked.  He made some adjustments in his line-up.  Starting Brees over Rothlisberger. 

Update on sticks received/not received sent through PM to everyone!

Well only 1 spot is spoken for.  4 big matchups this weekend to decide final 3 spots.

I have all but one payment.  BtB (Matt) is the only one that has not sent in his sticks.   Hope they can be shipped by the 17th.

Good Luck this week boys.  I want a rematch Paul! Week 12 was a glitch and I hope to have a chance to make up for it!!

modo22 said:
Well only 1 spot is spoken for.  4 big matchups this weekend to decide final 3 spots.

I have all but one payment.  BtB (Matt) is the only one that has not sent in his sticks.   Hope they can be shipped by the 17th.

Good Luck this week boys.  I want a rematch Paul! Week 12 was a glitch and I hope to have a chance to make up for it!!

This is disappointing to say the least I have texted him about this a couple times. We also waited a very long time last year before we received winnings because of the same issue with Matt. The last text I got from him on it was that he would be shipping today. I asked him to fill the group in but that didn't happen. Matt get it done brother!

As for the matchups It is cool how tight 4,5,6 are. Ben I need you to put a hurting on Matthew and I'll take Brian out. That should sneak me in.   :thumbs:  :laugh:

Tall Paul said:

This is disappointing to say the least I have texted him about this a couple times. We also waited a very long time last year before we received winnings because of the same issue with Matt. The last text I got from him on it was that he would be shipping today. I asked him to fill the group in but that didn't happen. Matt get it done brother!

Just throwing this out there....I like the concept of keeping things going.  And not that this is going to happen as I am well aware of how busy one can be; But if Matt was to not want to do this again next year, I'd be willing to step in as commish!  I love running these things and am an event planner at heart (well and in my real life too).  But if it is more than just a "too busy right now" thing this year; and Matt does not want to commish next year, I would be happy to take the role and keep the league moving on for another year.  BUT that being said, if Matt does want to keep it going, I am ALL in to stay on and play still next year regardless...

Like I said, just throwing this out there.

Tall Paul said:

As for the matchups It is cool how tight 4,5,6 are. Ben I need you to put a hurting on Matthew and I'll take Brian out. That should sneak me in.   :thumbs:  :laugh:

Gonna throw a wrench in your plans Paul!

Jonesy said:

We will see....

Tall Paul said:

We will see....

I can be bought.....

:laugh:

I can't even explain my sadness after last nights game. Ben it's all your fault you know if you just beat Matthew I'd be sitting in 4th... :laugh: However what an exciting run at the end. I win 6 in a row pull out some mind blowing wins when I was the underdog and this week getting the biggest blowout of the week even though I was once again the underdog. Then to watch Ben being down over 100 pts. with just McCown and Jeffery left to go McCown has a game of his life and Jeffery makes an amazing touchdown catch, but in the end when I need Ben to pull out a victory to slide into the playoffs he falls short 214-206 so damn close... FML 

All in all it was a great season but the Champ has fallen... See you next year!

Matt send your damn cigars into Ben this is getting ridiculous....

Paul