• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass 4

Got the pass in today. With luck I should have it out on the road again tomorrow! Will check it out in a few mins.! Here are my proposed puts/takes:

(T) 21 El Centurrion Guerreros (P) 48 Padron 1926 #35
(T) 45 PAM 64 Exclusivo (P) 49 Jose Seijas short figurado
(T) 46 My Father #2 (P) 50 Oliva Master Blend III Torpedo

Hope these fly well! Thanks again for having me Greg!!!

Don

Jkim, you ready for it?????

Got the pass in today. With luck I should have it out on the road again tomorrow! Will check it out in a few mins.! Here are my proposed puts/takes:

Don

These look good to me Don! Was great having you in another 101 pass my friend!

Don

Nicely done!

~Boar

Don

Haha, so you take 2 of my Puts :thumbs: looks good to me

David

Was too lazy but you can ask Greg. I was going to find another stick to put since I love Tat Noellas as well. Just figured I had not tried either the my father or the El Centurrion so I hadda try em. And Padron 64 maddies are one of my fav NC's so that had to come home to poppa! lolol. I think you and I should def meet up for some sticks as we seems to enjoy the same style. Least prelim it seems that way!!!

Don

Don

Nice job and quick turn around!

Was too lazy but you can ask Greg. I was going to find another stick to put since I love Tat Noellas as well. Just figured I had not tried either the my father or the El Centurrion so I hadda try em. And Padron 64 maddies are one of my fav NC's so that had to come home to poppa! lolol. I think you and I should def meet up for some sticks as we seems to enjoy the same style. Least prelim it seems that way!!!

Don

I had my eye on the Tat Noellas. So i am glad you didnt take it!

hehe, only one more bullet for you to dodge and it should be yours!!! Good luck bro!

Don

All packed up and ready to go. Jeremy pm'ed me that he is ready so this will hit the post Office tomorrow afternoon. Wish I could hit it in the morning, but no chance of that! Again, thanks for having me Greg! It has been fun as always! The hectic lookup of sticks, the finding out my sticks suck, lolol, etc etc. :) Till next time....

Don

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7495 8455 2121

Don

Haha, so you take 2 of my Puts :thumbs: looks good to me

David

Get over yourself herfer...LOL no no no LMFAO

And Padron 64 maddies are one of my fav NC's so that had to come home to poppa! lolol.
Don

Oh man and I was checking out that Exclusivo too..ahahahaha

cant wait for this to hit here I have some goodies to add too.

Nice P/T's Don

Art

Where in CT are ya? I am born and raised in Lisbon, right next to Norwich in Southeastern CT. Get back there about 4-6 times a year. Will have to meet up sometime and fire a few up!

Don

Hey Don,

We just bought a condo here in Branford. We are right on the shoreline, 5 mins to the beach. When your up this way I'd love to meet up and smoke em. We have some great spots here to just relax at the beach or on the pier and watch the boats in the marina or the guys landing some great fish.

Just give a yell when you in the area.

Art

(/end of thread jack..ahahahaha)

Pass arrived this afternoon. Here are my puts and takes:
(T) 10 Cabaiguan Guapo Junior (P) 51 Don Pepin Garcia Series JJ Belicoso
(T) 13 CI Legend Black Label (P) 52 EO 601 Red Label Robusto
(T) 20 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Lancero (P) 53 Arturo Fuente 858 Sungrown
(T) 43 Opus X Double Corona (P) 54 Diamond Crown Figurado #6

Thanks for letting me play.

Pass arrived this afternoon. Here are my puts and takes:
(T) 10 Cabaiguan Guapo Junior (P) 51 Don Pepin Garcia Series JJ Belicoso - Looks Good!
(T) 13 CI Legend Black Label (P) 52 EO 601 Red Label Robusto - Looks Good!

(T) 20 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Lancero (P) 53 Arturo Fuente 858 Sungrown -
$9 vs $4.75 - the 858 SG has some rarity to it, however enough to cover the $4.25 spread? Thoughts anyone?

(T) 43 Opus X Double Corona (P) 54 Diamond Crown Figurado #6 -
$15 vs. $16 - Good on the price, however does $1 make up for rarity? Thoughts anyone?

Thanks for letting me play.

My love of the leaf says yes but I think since this is a first pass for most of us we should try to follow the set rules. Wow am I really saying leave the 858 SG out. I think its a great gesture and very generous but we should stay true to the value.

My love of the leaf says yes but I think since this is a first pass for most of us we should try to follow the set rules. Wow am I really saying leave the 858 SG out. I think its a great gesture and very generous but we should stay true to the value.

I agree Mike. I believe we should stay as close as possible with the prices.

Where is the MSRP for the 858 SG found?

Edit to add I found it and I can't imagine these prices as realistic.

Hmmm, interesting. Glad something like this came up though, as it is always good to have a discussion about this stuff. I would honestly say no to the 858 SG put for the DPG. Double the price for some rarity would be fine, however I feel like the rules state all being equal. Same thing goes for the Opus. I am not sure about the particular stick, but I do know that it is reasonable to be able to find a bunch of Diamond Crowns on a good stores shelves. It is slightly higher in value though, so not real sure about that one. How rare for an Opus is the DC? I suppose that would make my decision for me. If it is real tough to come by, then I would have to say no to that one as well. Again, these are just my thoughts on it. Maybe for future passes there can be some leeway on it adding up for rarity, price, etc etc. Hope I am thinking straight about it!

Don

I feel the 858 is very rare. On the other hand I can travel 10 minutes away and get Opus, every size, at any time of the year. The 858 is rare but probably heavily marked up. I would bet 2-3 times the MSRP.