• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass 4

IMHO, I am more fond of the collective value ideology whereby you would value all of the Takes vs the Puts as long as there aren't any egregious differences where a Put is far too low or high of a value. However, the rules were put in place by the moderator for a reason and I think it's ultimately his call. Personally, I wouldn't assign any value beyond the sticks, but I'd prob pick the Padron over the CAO if given the choice.

I think....I think....I think....I think....
wowow.gif
I think I forgot what I was going to say...Brain Fart. Her fault.

Oh yeah. I don't think that the box should count as a player in the price. You can go round and round on the price of the box but it is all part of marketing. It's like removing promotional costs from the price of the cigar on a huge set of ads. Or freebies. If you buy a single Vision at a B&M, it is based on the MSRP of the cigar, not the box. Opus X has a nice box, and the Soprano, and the Comacho Diplomat, the LG..... Need I go on?

IMHO, I am more fond of the collective value ideology whereby you would value all of the Takes vs the Puts as long as there aren't any egregious differences where a Put is far too low or high of a value. However, the rules were put in place by the moderator for a reason and I think it's ultimately his call. Personally, I wouldn't assign any value beyond the sticks, but I'd prob pick the Padron over the CAO if given the choice.

I think....I think....I think....I think....
wowow.gif
I think I forgot what I was going to say...Brain Fart. Her fault.

Oh yeah. I don't think that the box should count as a player in the price. You can go round and round on the price of the box but it is all part of marketing. It's like removing promotional costs from the price of the cigar on a huge set of ads. Or freebies. If you buy a single Vision at a B&M, it is based on the MSRP of the cigar, not the box. Opus X has a nice box, and the Soprano, and the Comacho Diplomat, the LG..... Need I go on?
Thats mesmerizing.

Everyone, I'm going to make a small change in the pass line-up. I've got to send Jepe some cigars for the MAWPIF, so am going to let him do his T/P's now (before Don). This way I can go ahead and send his takes along with his MAW smokes (keep me from having to ship to Israel twice).

Jepe - Go ahead and post your T/P's here. Thanks!!

We're off to a great start!!

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7496 6927 5044

Your item was misrouted. The error has been corrected and every effort is being made to deliver it as soon as possible. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

We're off to a great start!!

Your item was misrouted. The error has been corrected and every effort is being made to deliver it as soon as possible. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

LMAO, I guess it really is a learning process for everyone.

wdf, Greg whose leg you need me to break :) hehehe. Hopefully this gets right back on track real real soon!

Don

Oh oh...this may be a good sign (knock on wood).

Your item arrived at 9:24 AM on January 23, 2009 in STERLING, VA 20165. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Your item was delivered at 11:02 AM on January 23, 2009 in STERLING, VA 20165.

Your item was delivered at 11:02 AM on January 23, 2009 in STERLING, VA 20165.

Glad to see it arrived. I was beginning to think the USPS had a problem with you Greg. :laugh:

The big guy arrived today. The box had some damage, but the cargo was fine. I did my business and called Sweetrice80. He is picking it up tomorrow from me. Will post pictures if allowed. Let me know...Have fun guys. That's what it's all about. Hum. Sounds like the Hokey Smokey. LOL. Sometimes I crack myself up...
biglaugh.gif

The big guy arrived today. The box had some damage, but the cargo was fine. I did my business and called Sweetrice80. He is picking it up tomorrow from me. Will post pictures if allowed. Let me know...Have fun guys. That's what it's all about. Hum. Sounds like the Hokey Smokey. LOL. Sometimes I crack myself up...
biglaugh.gif

Excellent, glad it finally made it! Please, post pictures! I like pictures!

"Ya putcha left hand in ya take ya left hand out ya put the fire to the foot and smoke 'til it goes out....ya do the hokey smokey and turn green to the gills....that's what it's all about!!"

Yeah yeah....that was definitely hokey. :laugh:

biglaugh.gif

Excellent, glad it finally made it! Please, post pictures! I like pictures!

"Ya putcha left hand in ya take ya left hand out ya put the fire to the foot and smoke 'til it goes out....ya do the hokey smokey and turn green to the gills....that's what it's all about!!"

Yeah yeah....that was definitely hokey. :laugh:

???

:D

Not sure if any of you fellas that are coming up have discussed/planned on doing actual handoffs, however there's a bunch of you that are really close, some maybe further than others, but still. Maybe a handoff herf! Just throwing it out there...

4 Dsav101 - MD
5 jkim05 - MD
6 SiriusBlack - PA
7 northermoris - NJ
8 Jorel - CT
9 mrrt - CT
10 drunkfish3 - NY
11 Jam1173 - NY
12 Nasty - NY
13 jayro75 - NY
14 Spivy - MA
15 LockOut - NY
16 Mizicke5273 - PA
17 Breedy - OH

Map-1.jpg

I opened the box and removed the Tupperware. Everything was packed well and well humidified.

CP10141bx1.jpg

I thought I would take a picture of the damage to the box. We will change the box for one in better condition to re-mail.

CP10141bx2.jpg

Here are the Takes and Puts

CP10141a.jpg

Back