• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass 4

This looks great,its a good thing that the cigars are intact and the package arrived finally.

I thought I would take a picture of the damage to the box. We will change the box for one in better condition to re-mail.

sighhhhhhh.. Those guys are brutal with the boxes.
Glad nothing was damaged.

I am looking forward to this and will see if John (Jorel) and I can get together for the handoff.
PM coming for you John.

Art

**edit for spelling

Not sure if any of you fellas that are coming up have discussed/planned on doing actual handoffs, however there's a bunch of you that are really close, some maybe further than others, but still. Maybe a handoff herf! Just throwing it out there...

4 Dsav101 - MD
5 jkim05 - MD
6 SiriusBlack - PA
7 northermoris - NJ
8 Jorel - CT
9 mrrt - CT
10 drunkfish3 - NY
11 Jam1173 - NY
12 Nasty - NY
13 jayro75 - NY
14 Spivy - MA
15 LockOut - NY
16 Mizicke5273 - PA
17 Breedy - OH

Map-1.jpg

I had thought about seeing if jkim wanted to do a in person hand off but I wasn't sure just how far he was. I would be interested.

Not sure if any of you fellas that are coming up have discussed/planned on doing actual handoffs, however there's a bunch of you that are really close, some maybe further than others, but still. Maybe a handoff herf! Just throwing it out there...

4 Dsav101 - MD
5 jkim05 - MD
6 SiriusBlack - PA
7 northermoris - NJ
8 Jorel - CT
9 mrrt - CT
10 drunkfish3 - NY
11 Jam1173 - NY
12 Nasty - NY
13 jayro75 - NY
14 Spivy - MA
15 LockOut - NY
16 Mizicke5273 - PA
17 Breedy - OH

Map-1.jpg

I had thought about seeing if jkim wanted to do a in person hand off but I wasn't sure just how far he was. I would be interested.

That would be different. A virtual pass where the trades are done an approved in order on line, and then a Herf to to the actual takes and puts.

A herf would cut down on shipping time, but how would that work? Puts and takes on the board and then division at the herf??

Something along those lines. Everyone involved would essentially have everything set up already. The first person first, then the next, etc etc. That way it would still be in order yet would all be done at a HERF. I would be down for anyone close, but this coming up week most likely will crush me at work, so I highly doubt I will be able to get to a HERF. :(

Don

Well! My part is done. Here is my pass to Davis-sweetrice80. It's up to Davis now.
daveandypass10142.jpg

That is too cool Andy, thanks for the pics and being the first in the pass. One of these days I may be coming through VA and you'll have to let me smoke a stogie in that cool azz room ya got!

Well! My part is done. Here is my pass to David-sweetrice80. It's up to Davis now.
daveandypass10142.jpg

That is too cool Andy, thanks for the pics and being the first in the pass. One of these days I may be coming through VA and you'll have to let me smoke a stogie in that cool azz room ya got!

Please let us know when you are coming up. We will get a mini Herf. Sweetrice80, FunkyCold5, JayBay all come over frequently. We'll smoke.

Well! My part is done. Here is my pass to David-sweetrice80. It's up to Davis now.
daveandypass10142.jpg

Please let us know when you are coming up. We will get a mini Herf. Sweetrice80, FunkyCold5, JayBay all come over frequently. We'll smoke.

Greg,

I'm moving to VA. Your man room sucks compared to Andy's! :cool:

Hey David - Where we at with the pass? You ready to ship it on out to Don tomorrow?

Don - Got some T/P's in mind?

I can't tomorrow Greg, But I will def, do it Tuesday. It should not take to long to get to Don, since he lives about hour away.

Let me know if that is a problem guys.

David

I can't tomorrow Greg, But I will def, do it Tuesday. It should not take to long to get to Don, since he lives about hour away.

Let me know if that is a problem guys.

David

Nope, not a problem at all David! As long as Don's ready, Tuesday is good.

Yea, I will be ready. I just wish I could travel on Mondays to do a handoff to save on shipping for David. unfortunately Mondays are my call nights at the hospital so no go there. I have no idea what the wife has planned for me on Tuesday, so just cannot say yes at this point. I will however say that one of these days I will get to smoke with ya David!! Will travel, whatever. :)

Don

daveandypass10142.jpg

Greg,

Now Now. Play nice. When and where are you moving to VA?

daveandypass10142.jpg

Greg,

Now Now. Play nice. When and where are you moving to VA?

Actually, it does. :laugh: I think Bill was joking about moving to VA, he was just saying that since my man "porch" was so bad.

PMed Dsav101, awaiting Confirmation to send. As soon as I do, this package is back on the road.

David