• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dallas Herf

cody5thou

Supporter
Hey guys I will be in Dallas for a little while and I was seeing if some of you guys wanted to get together. There is a great shop in Plano called the Two Brothers smoke shop and there is always others we could gather at. Well I hope we can find time to get something going!!!

When will you be in town and for how long? I also know of a great shop in Arlington. :whistling:

I will be here for a little while, yeah I think I have heard of that shop in Arlington :laugh: I will make my way out there.

Curious if the shop in Arlington is owned by the guy that owns a similar one in Grapevine??? Also, there is a great B&M in Bedford/Euless area. Not too far from where you all are talking about.

Keep us posted...

mac

Curious if the shop in Arlington is owned by the guy that owns a similar one in Grapevine??? Also, there is a great B&M in Bedford/Euless area. Not too far from where you all are talking about.

Keep us posted...

mac

No, my shop is in South Arlington on Cooper north of Hwy 20 and the Parks Mall. Town and Country in Bedford/Euless is nice too but you have to be a member to go back in the lounge. (Well, I guess you have to be member to use our lounge too, ...unless you know sombody ;) . We also have a nice area for non members to smoke.) The parent store of Town & Country is the Cigar Warehouse in NRH on Davis about a mile from house.

So will I be a member for the day! ??? I hope you don't make me sit in the blistering heat. :0 I look forward to being a guest and meeting you!!

Absolutely, :thumbs: but I'm only there on Saturday. Anyone else care to join us?

I'm confused.

Are you going to herf at Two Bros in Plano or the shop in Arlington, and which day?

I'm confused.

Are you going to herf at Two Bros in Plano or the shop in Arlington, and which day?

I just won't be able to make it to Plano. After the trip to Houston, my car is being VERY belligerent. I just got it out of the shop and it's begging to go back in.

I'll be at the shop in Arlington on Saturday from open to close (9am- sometime after 10pm) so whatever time is good for you is good me.

The addy is 3118 South Cooper

Google map linky

I just realized this morning that Saturday is EnFuego's first Anniversary (marcsheldon's shop), you may want to hit EnFuego this week to celebrate with Marc and come to Tobacco Road next weekend. Or make it a rolling herf. Start in Arlington and end in Rockwall. You'll really enjoy both shops and Marc's got some nice things planned. What do you think?

I just realized this morning that Saturday is EnFuego's first Anniversary (marcsheldon's shop), you may want to hit EnFuego this week to celebrate with Marc and come to Tobacco Road next weekend. Or make it a rolling herf. Start in Arlington and end in Rockwall. You'll really enjoy both shops and Marc's got some nice things planned. What do you think?

It's possible I could shoot up to Rockwall in the afternoon. Where is EnFuego's place in Rockwall?

Also, keep us posted on the Arlington herf. I used to live right down the street there... would be nice to go back to the old neighborhood.

mac

I am going to try to make it to Mark's shop on Saturday!! Then if Mike and I can't get together next week I will stop by his place next Saturday. I look forward to meeting a couple of you guys!!!

i put cody and mr mac on our email list. youll be getting an email in the next hour detailing our specials and such tomorrow. were also having cajun food catered all day long. ill be there at about 1:00 or so. hope to see you guys out there. and maybe ill try to shoot out to arlington next weekend.

I'm out.... Work today til 6 and tomorrow... sigh....

Have fun guys, sounds like a blast.

Good times at En Fuegos this afternoon. I did miss a couple of you guys though (cody5thou & tasman, look forward to herfin' in the future) but did catch up with Sonuvabum. Enjoyed the company of conversation to say the least (and thank you for the R&J!). Very nice cigar shop and good prices! Smoked an RP Old World Reserve and a DPG blue label. I was green by the time I left!

Accept for the speeding ticket I got on the way home... fantastic evening!

mac

Looks like I missed out. The usual work, work, work for me...

Maybe I can go next time when you guys head up there. I didn't know tasman was heading up here.

Let’s try to plan a Herf at preembrago's shop next weekend. I want to make my rounds and meet some of the Dallas guys before I have to go back to Houston. We could also get together at the Two Brothers Smoke shop sometime this week. If anyone is interested in having a smoke just shoot me a PM, my schedule is pretty clear.

Let’s try to plan a Herf at preembrago's shop next weekend. I want to make my rounds and meet some of the Dallas guys before I have to go back to Houston. We could also get together at the Two Brothers Smoke shop sometime this week. If anyone is interested in having a smoke just shoot me a PM, my schedule is pretty clear.

This sounds good to me. Maybe we talk Vin# into coming down to our level and joining us.

Keep us posted.