• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dallas Herf

I think you have all stated it very well, and I agree! GREAT meeting y'all! Semi-regular??? is that an 18 wheeler?
Thank you Pre & Jim for the hospitality, and Mega thanks to the BOTLs for a much needed relaxing event.
Cody, it's on for a mid-week smoke. Anyone else for Two Brothers?

Anyone posting a review of what they smoked at the Herf? Mine will be up soon.

Pre a cigar is not a cigarunless it is shared with Friends! Thanks for THE cigar.

I'm glad you enjoyed it Jeff, I'm really looking forward to your review.

I think you have all stated it very well, and I agree! GREAT meeting y'all! Semi-regular??? is that an 18 wheeler?
Thank you Pre & Jim for the hospitality, and Mega thanks to the BOTLs for a much needed relaxing event.
Cody, it's on for a mid-week smoke. Anyone else for Two Brothers?

Anyone posting a review of what they smoked at the Herf? Mine will be up soon.

Pre a cigar is not a cigarunless it is shared with Friends! Thanks for THE cigar.

Sounds good! I'm looking forward to checking this place out! Maybe something like Wednesday?

mac

It was a blast. In fact, I almost missed my fantasy football draft. :laugh: If ya'll want to do this one again next Saturday I'll come prepared. I only read the beginning of the thread and thought there were only going to be a couple of guys up there. I'm ready nest week, though.

Oh...and Vinh....

Three strikes and you're out baby!!!!

:sign:

Only kidding, but you have missed a couple of really special times.

Seriously, I hope to meet up with you sometime soon.

Take care,

Gary

Oh...and Vinh....

Three strikes and you're out baby!!!!

:sign:

Only kidding, but you have missed a couple of really special times.

Seriously, I hope to meet up with you sometime soon.

Take care,

Gary

Oh yeah... I remeber you talking about Vin... we gonna get to meet this guy sometime???

mac

Alright, it's time for me to fess up. Vinh is my imaginary friend. I got him from some guy who was a member here for a day or two.

Alright it seems like we need to have another this weekend. I was thinking maybe the Two Brother Smoke Shop in Plano. I hope to see you guys there,especially Vin#!!! :whistling:

Alright it seems like we need to have another this weekend. I was thinking maybe the Two Brother Smoke Shop in Plano. I hope to see you guys there,especially Vin#!!! :whistling:

Indeed, this weekend will be fine. Looking forward to smokin one with ya...

mac

How about Thursday? Yay or Nay?

Looks like its gonna be Saturday at Two Brothers in Plano. You gonna be able to make it vin? How bout Sonuvabum?? Gary - you up for a ride out to the Plano area???

mac

How about Thursday? Yay or Nay?

Looks like its gonna be Saturday at Two Brothers in Plano. You gonna be able to make it vin? How bout Sonuvabum?? Gary - you up for a ride out to the Plano area???

mac

No can do. Gotta road trip down south to visit some friends.

You guys just suffer on without me.

Oh, and if that imaginary friend of preem's, Vin shows up, get some pics and post 'em.

I'm beginning to doubt everyone's version of this story.

:laugh:

LMAO!!

I was hoping it would be back in Arlington so Mike could be there. Plano's a heck of a drive and I'd have to check on what else I have planned this weekend.

Sorry guys, I don't think I can make it on Saturday. That's the day I get my beauty sleep in.

I was hoping it would be back in Arlington so Mike could be there. Plano's a heck of a drive and I'd have to check on what else I have planned this weekend.

I'm cool with Tobacco Road again. Fine folks over there indeed!

Cody5thou and Rebel Herfer, what do you all say? I know Lurch was talking about checking out Pre's shop as well. Looks like me might be able to get more folks out in Arlington.

So lets a get a consensus from the group here... Arlington or Plano?

mac

Maybe we start off in Plano and move to Arlington!!! I hope I will be able to go to Arlington, but I don't know it is a drive!!!!

I'm pretty sure we can make it worth your while cody....

My vote is for pre's shop

If we do decide to go to pre's shop, what time?