• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dallas Herf

Brothers, I look forward to seeing you again and meeting Lurch. If you decide to come out to Tobacco Road, I’ll be out of the shop for a couple of hours. Bargogirl had to have more surgery yesterday and her mother is flying in on Saturday. I’ll be leaving the shop around 12:30 to pick her up and I’ll be back around 2:30.

And Vinh, come on, one day of beauty sleep isn’t gonna do any good so you may as well have a smoke with some fine brothers.

And Vinh, come on, one day of beauty sleep isn’t gonna do any good so you may as well have a smoke with some fine brothers.

There you go, talking to your imaginary friend again!!

Get some help!!

:)

Personally, I'm down for anytime. This event is going to make up my entire Saturday since after this the missus and I are going to the Movie Tavern in Arlington to see Superbad. Just let me know when everyone else is planning on coming out and I'll plan to be there.....

There still seems to be some guys wanting to meet in Plano and some in Arlington. Edited to say... I still have no idea where the hell I'll end up. Would love to check out the shop in Plano, but can't seem to beat the hospitality in Arlington....

mac

I'm fine for sleeping late. :D I've been at school at 5:30 and leaving school no earlier than 7:30 all week. The worst part is that tomorrow is Friday!!! I've got to scout until midnight, so it's gonna be a 19 hour day!!!

i would love to go out to Arlington, but I am not for sure if I can make the trip. It is a drive for me and I can't stay all day!!!! I will try to be there, but I can't promise! I know you guys are going to miss me and all :whistling:

There you go, talking to your imaginary friend again!!

Get some help!!

:)

I didn't get any beauty sleep in on Thursday, so I have to on Saturday. I'm in a hibernation mode until the end of September.

Hey Gary... If you close your eyes and let your mind go, you can see me too. :laugh:

Hey Cody, when are you going back to Houston?

Do you think you'll come back here?

I am not for sure yet, maybe in a week or two. I hope we can figure out where the hell we are going to meet on Sat, I hope to see you there Vin#!!!!

Okay Gents... looks like tomorrow for me is going to be in Plano... Two Brothers smoke shop. Say 2:30pm or so. I'm going to take it from there. Who knows, I might even end up in Arlington by the end of the day. ???

To my Dallas BOTL's that aren't going to make it... next tme my friends... next time.

mac

So it sounds like we are going to give Two Bro's a shot, I wish the other guys could make it out there. Well, I am with mr.mac a beer or two and a nice cigar, I might try and find a way to Arlington myself ???

It's too bad I didn't see this earlier. I've already got plans with the in-laws this weekend. Maybe I'll catch you guys next time.

D

I think Plano is too much of a drive for us. We're getting a babysitter but she can only stay for so long. I think we're gonna hit up Tobacco Road at 2:30.....if you guys make it out there we'll defintley share a smoke with ya.

Lurch

Ok, after futher discussing it with the missus, I think we decided to try out Two Bros. We'll try and make it out there by 2:30 but no promises. See ya'll there...

Lurch

My wife and I will probably swing by there on the way home....

We had a great time today fellas.....Cody, Mike , Jeff-had a great time setting some fires with ya'll....Jay-sorry we couldn't stay and smoke one with you but I'm sure we'll get the chance in the future....Thanks for all the great sticks you guys....

Ya'll will have to come out to Fort Worth sometime and hit up Bon Ton Roule.....Thanks again fellas

We had a great time today fellas.....Cody, Mike , Jeff-had a great time setting some fires with ya'll....Jay-sorry we couldn't stay and smoke one with you but I'm sure we'll get the chance in the future....Thanks for all the great sticks you guys....

Ya'll will have to come out to Fort Worth sometime and hit up Bon Ton Roule.....Thanks again fellas

Indeed it was a good time fellas. Mike, Cody, Jeff, Jay.... fine BOTL's in my book. Thank you all so much for the wonderful smokes, fantastic conversations and company. I look forward to doing it again soon!

Cody... are you still alive? I was worried that your wife skinned your ass for staying out past curfew...

mac