• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DC Visit

tone-ny

I smoke therefore I am!
I'll be in town for a few days and would like to get together with a few of you guys. It looks like the evening of the 23rd would work. If more people are available on the 25th I would plan to stay over that night and leave in the morning. Let me know what night works for the most folks. I'll be staying at the Marriott at 1331 Pennsylvania, right around the corner from Shelly's.

The 24th is out as I have a dinner party at Citronelle. I'm told the food there is outstanding. Looking forward to burning a few with you gents!

Could potentially do the 25th, but that would most likely be it......

Hi Anthony,

I will be in DC for a 3 day meeting. I can do the 23rd (coming in around 5 pm) and/or the 25th. It will be fun to hook up with you and the local CP guys. I have been to Shelly's last October and know where it's located.

Best,

Joe

Tony, missed you at the baltimore herf. Thought you were coming down. anyway, let's get a date finalized....23rd is next Wed. mid week will have most of us including you to head in early. Friday the 25th on the otherhand leaves lot's possibilities.......regardless, Shelly's is a great spot to meet. Then we can raid Dennis's locker. :D

:thumbs: Oh Dennis.....Go Pat's......SHOW Me the MONEY!!!!!!! well VSG's....but Money sounds better. :thumbs:

Okay it looks like the 23rd works for the most of you. Do we have to reserve space at Shelly's? It has been a while since I been there. I'll shoot to be there at 5:00. Let me know who is comming and I'll PM you my phone number.

Frank I'm sorry I missed you guys but I wasn't scheduled to make that one. Next time with a little better planning on my part I get to see all of the other guys.

I'll be there! I'll be closer to six being my flight comes in at 4:30 and with check-in. If flight is delayed, I'll just come directly there.

Wow, two herfs in two weeks. You guys are insane! I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good food, good smokes, and good company.

Andrew

Looks like it's 7 of us. I will reserve the round table at the front. That way you should have cell service. I plan on being at Drapers around 3:00 if anyone wants to join me.

Looks like it's 7 of us. I will reserve the round table at the front. That way you should have cell service. I plan on being at Drapers around 3:00 if anyone wants to join me.

pick me up some tat blacks ;)

i cant make this one now...have a court date :(

I'll try to make it there but I won't know my schedule until later this week/early next week.

Sounds like a we have a good sized herf going to happen. I'm shooting to get in early so hopefully I can get checked in or at least dump my luggage and hang out.