• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DCASC HH4 Raffle - Link to Pictures on Last Pages

Hi HH4 attendees. :cool:

This is a list of sponsors that have positively committed to sponsoring the HH4 benefit raffle.
Cigarmony
Padilla Cigars
Island Smoke Shop
Palio (BOTL, LLC)
JR Cigars
Killer Beans Coffee
Drew Estates
CAO Cigars
Xikar
Bargain Humidors
Mr Bundles (Uncle Mikey)
Fonseca Cigars
Bob Staebell Humidors (Aristocrat)
United Tobaccos
La Flor Dominicana
Cuban Crafters
JM Dominicans (Not Jose Marti Dominican) Courtesy of CgarDan
Adan y Eva - Courtesy of CgarDan

I have received deliveries from these businesses so far:
Cigars of Habanos
OtterBox (Cigar Caddy)
Padron Cigars
Don Salvatore
C.Gars LTD

If you're planning to atttend the herf, please remember to email me if you haven't done so already at HerfinBigdog<AMPERSAND>Comcast<DOT>net.

I need to get a good guesstimate for buying enough food for the herf.

Excellent, Bryan! I'm really looking forward to this, as are many of the other botls! Nice job! :)

Great Job Bryan. I am like 90 % sure I will be there to burn some leaf with the fellow BOTLs :thumbs:

DOAH! :blush:
Sorry Mark. I created the list after I had talked to you. That mistake has been fixed. :D

I was just bustin' your chops Bryan :p I did want to make sure that you knew you could count on a donation though :thumbs:

~Mark

HerfinOne (Ben) and I are attempting to come up with a few contests or games during the herf to make it more interesting until the raffle starts.

What do you think about a game of Texas Holdem? The basic idea would be that you would buy in with a set amount of money and you would receive that amount in chips. Let's say $10 gets you $10 in chips. You play Texas Holdem until the person ending up with all the chips would win a nice box of cigars.

I have another contest in mind where everyone who wishes to contribute would donate a cigar to a pot. The winner would get the pot of cigars. I'll leave the actual contest details until the day of the herf. :p

I'm sure that I'll be able to come up with a few others. Hmmmm...I can visualize a bunch of old farts running around playing Musical Chairs. That would be pretty damn funny! :laugh:

HerfinOne (Ben) and I are attempting to come up with a few contests or games during the herf to make it more interesting until the raffle starts.

What do you think about a game of Texas Holdem? The basic idea would be that you would buy in with a set amount of money and you would receive that amount in chips. Let's say $10 gets you $10 in chips. You play Texas Holdem until the person ending up with all the chips would win a nice box of cigars.

I have another contest in mind where everyone who wishes to contribute would donate a cigar to a pot. The winner would get the pot of cigars. I'll leave the actual contest details until the day of the herf. :p

I'm sure that I'll be able to come up with a few others. Hmmmm...I can visualize a bunch of old farts running around playing Musical Chairs. That would be pretty damn funny! :laugh:

These all sound like great ideas...although, I'm not good at Texas Holdem...we'll see...I'd whup ass in Candy Land thought, for the record! :laugh:

Even better if they were drunk :laugh:

Sounds like fun. Would be nice to put some names and faces... now just to get permission from the better half...

Anyone on is planning on staying the night at some hotel and doing some shopping on SUN? I heard there are some pretty good B & Ms in the area.

...although, I'm not good at Texas Holdem...

I vote for Texas Hold'em :D

The 3 stick ante to the pot is always fun :thumbs:

Hell I want to play if Mark is in. I heard he can't play worth a damm. :whistling: But not sure as of now if I can make it.

Bryan, I put a few things in a box and put them in the mail yesterday for the Herf... wasn't much but I hope it helps.

D

Dennis,

Got the package yesterday. Thanks Bro!

It contained a nice assortment for the golfers among us. :thumbs:

Althought there are some B&M around here, they're mostly in Annapolis and Washington, DC. Unfortunately there are no B&Ms in Bowie. And now that the county in which Bowie is located has banned smoking in all restaurants and bars, I think it would probably be very difficult to open one now. :(

Annapolis has a Faders just off of Route 50.

Washington has several B&Ms, JR Cigars and Drapers to name a few.

This is a list of Fine Sponsors that have positively committed to sponsoring the HH4 benefit raffle. :D

Padilla Cigars
Island Smoke Shop
Palio (BOTL, LLC)
JR Cigars
Killer Beans Coffee
Drew Estates
CAO Cigars
Xikar
Bargain Humidors
Mr Bundles (Uncle Mikey)
Fonseca Cigars
United Tobaccos
La Flor Dominicana
Cuban Crafters
Cigarmony
JM Dominicans (Not Jose Marti Dominican) Courtesy of CgarDan of CigarPass
Adan y Eva - Courtesy of CgarDan of CigarPass
Starbucks Coffee
Perdomo

I have received deliveries from these Generous Folks:
Cigars of Habanos
OtterBox (Cigar Caddy)
Padron Cigars
Don Salvatore
C.Gars LTD
White House Golf Accessory Gift Set Courtesy of The HatGuy of CigarPass

If you're planning to attend the herf, please remember to email me if you haven't done so already at HerfinBigdog<AT>Comcast<DOT>net.

I need to get a good guesstimate for buying enough food for the herf. :cool:

Damn, you guys know how to party! I'd love to check this out, but i'm going up to NYC that weekend. I guess Dan and I are trading places.

Well, looks like the boy has his football game at 12:30, so I'll be strolling there after that...hopefully should make it around 3ish, depending on traffic. Oh yeah, LSU is playing that afternoon so I EXPECT your tube to be tuned in to that! :p

Well, looks like the boy has his football game at 12:30, so I'll be strolling there after that...hopefully should make it around 3ish, depending on traffic. Oh yeah, LSU is playing that afternoon so I EXPECT your tube to be tuned in to that! :p

LSWHO?

This is a list of Fine Sponsors :u: that have positively committed to sponsoring the HH4 benefit raffle.

Palio (BOTL, LLC)
Killer Beans Coffee
Drew Estates
CAO Cigars
Xikar
Bargain Humidors
Mr Bundles (Uncle Mikey)
Fonseca Cigars
United Tobaccos
La Flor Dominicana
Cuban Crafters
Cigarmony
JM Dominicans (Not Jose Marti Dominican) Courtesy of CgarDan of CigarPass
Adan y Eva - Courtesy of CgarDan of CigarPass
Starbucks Coffee
Perdomo

I have received deliveries from these Generous Folks:
Cigars of Habanos
OtterBox (Cigar Caddy)
Padron Cigars
Don Salvatore
C.Gars LTD
White House Golf Accessory Gift Set Courtesy of The HatGuy of CigarPass

And we can add

Padilla Cigars
Island Smoke Shop
and with the recently picked up Grand Prize...JR cigars!!!
:D

I'll post pictures in a new gallery this weekend.

If you're planning to attend the herf, please remember to email me if you haven't done so already at HerfinBigdog<AT>Comcast<DOT>net.

I need to get a good guesstimate for buying enough food for the herf.