• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DCASC HH4 Raffle - Link to Pictures on Last Pages

This is a list of Fine Sponsors that have positively committed to sponsoring the HH4 benefit raffle.

Palio (BOTL, LLC)
Killer Beans Coffee
Drew Estates
CAO Cigars
Xikar
Mr Bundles (Uncle Mikey)
Fonseca Cigars
Bob Staebell Humidors (Aristocrat)
United Tobaccos
La Flor Dominicana
Cuban Crafters
Cigarmony
JM Dominicans (Not Jose Marti Dominican) Courtesy of CgarDan of CigarPass
Adan y Eva - Courtesy of CgarDan of CigarPass
Starbucks Coffee
Perdomo

I have received deliveries from these Generous Folks:
Cigars of Habanos
OtterBox (Cigar Caddy)
Padron Cigars
Don Salvatore
C.Gars LTD
White House Golf Accessory Gift Set Courtesy of The HatGuy of CigarPass
Padilla Cigars
Island Smoke Shop
and with the recently picked up Grand Prize...JR cigars!!!
Pictures of the Grand Prize are in my Cigar Weekly gallery:

http://galleries.cigarweekly.com/HerfinBig...HH4-Grand-Prize

And we can add

Bargain Humidors

I don't mean to single out BH because I truly appreciate EVERYTHING that I have received so far from our generous sponsors. But, Bargain Humidors did it again with another Kick Ass delivery! DAMN! They sent all kinds of accessories from disc humidifiers to starter humidors.

Bargain Humidors is the Newbie's Friend! :D

And don't forget, if you're planning to attend the herf, please remember to email me if you haven't done so already at HerfinBigdog<AT>Comcast<DOT>net.

I need to get a good guesstimate for buying enough food for the herf.

5 days and counting! :thumbs:
boldyellow.gif

Don't know if this has been discussed yet, but are there any alternate plans in case of a nasty weather,typhoon, hurricane, earthquake or any other natural occurance? Forcast looks good, right now...but you know how that goes around here! :D

Don't know if this has been discussed yet, but are there any alternate plans in case of a nasty weather,typhoon, hurricane, earthquake or any other natural occurance? Forcast looks good, right now...but you know how that goes around here! :D

Well now that you've brought it up, we HAVE to discuss it don't we. :laugh:

Actually, having a rain date would be difficult because some folks are travelling a few hours for the herf. I am seriously thinking about purchasing another 12x24 foot tarp to string up adjacent to my other 12x24 footer in case of rain. It would also take care of providing shade.

The tarps and couple of pop-up shelters that I have should keep everyone under cover.

Bryan, I've still got that folding tent like yours. Remember the one we took to I-forget-his-name in Winchester? I can bring that if you need it?
dunno.gif
Let me know.

Bryan, I've still got that folding tent like yours. Remember the one we took to I-forget-his-name in Winchester? I can bring that if you need it?
dunno.gif
Let me know.

DWavs wasn't it?

Thanks Bro. Bring it would you? Although the forecast is for dry and partly to mostly sunny, it doesn't hurt to have extra shelter. :thumbs:

This is a list of Fine Sponsors that have positively committed to sponsoring the HH4 benefit raffle.

Palio (BOTL, LLC)
Killer Beans Coffee
Drew Estates
CAO Cigars
Xikar
Mr Bundles (Uncle Mikey)
Fonseca Cigars
United Tobaccos
La Flor Dominicana
Cuban Crafters
Starbucks Coffee
Perdomo

Cigars of Habanos
OtterBox (Cigar Caddy)
Padron Cigars
Don Salvatore
C.Gars LTD
Padilla Cigars
Island Smoke Shop
JR Cigars
Bargain Humidors
Cigarmony, Courtesy of N2Advnture

And recently received...

General Cigars, three boxes courtesy of John Conroy
J. Lohr Wine, one Huge Ass 3-liter bottle 8O

I have been assured that other shipments of raffle prizes are on the way. A few of our participants will also be bringing raffle items.

And don't forget, if you're planning to attend the herf, please remember to email me if you haven't done so already at HerfinBigdog<AT>Comcast<DOT>net.

I need that good count of attendees for buying enough food for the herf.

3 Days Mi Cigar Smoking Compadres! :D

Bringing my donations with me Bryan.

I too can bring an EZ Up tent if you need another. :thumbs:

See you Sat!

~Mark

This is a list of Fine Sponsors :u: that have positively committed to sponsoring the HH4 benefit raffle.

Palio (BOTL, LLC)
Killer Beans Coffee
Drew Estates
CAO Cigars
Xikar
United Tobaccos
La Flor Dominicana (Questionable)
Cuban Crafters
Cigarmony Courtesy of N2Advnture
Starbucks Coffee
Perdomo

Cigars of Habanos
OtterBox (Cigar Caddy)
Padron Cigars
Don Salvatore
C.Gars LTD
Fonseca Cigars
Padilla Cigars
Island Smoke Shop
JR Cigars
Bargain Humidors
(The wine is J. Lohr Hilltop Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon. From the Paso
Robles vineyards.)

And recently received...
Mr. Bundles, Uncle Mikey
Habana Net Cigars

I have been assured that other shipments of raffle prizes are on the way. A few of our participants will also be bringing raffle items.

This is a list of Fine Sponsors that have committed to sponsoring the HH4 benefit raffle.

Palio (BOTL, LLC)
Killer Beans Coffee
Drew Estates
CAO Cigars
Xikar
United Tobaccos
La Flor Dominicana (Questionable)
Cuban Crafters
Cigarmony Courtesy of N2Advnture
Starbucks Coffee
Perdomo

Cigars of Habanos
OtterBox (Cigar Caddy)
Padron Cigars
Don Salvatore
C.Gars LTD
Fonseca Cigars
Padilla Cigars
Island Smoke Shop
JR Cigars
Bargain Humidors
(The wine is J. Lohr Hilltop Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon. From the Paso
Robles vineyards.)
Mr. Bundles, Uncle Mikey
Habana Net Cigars

And received today...
Mayorga Coffee
:thumbs:

Will be flying into dulles fri. night if anyone want to get together for a smoke. Can't drink, gotta werk Sat... Just found out, lemme know...

Shane

DIRECTIONS to Herfin Bigdogs'

Hello gang,

To make it easy on you all who have not been to a previous Hurricane Herf, here are the address, directions and my numbers:

2702 Filbert Lane
Bowie, MD 20715

From West, Washington DC and the Beltway:
- Take US, RT 50 East towards Annapolis to RT 197 (Collington RD). (About 6.5 miles from Beltway)
- Take RT 197 North, (get in center lane of 5 to make a left) towards Laurel.
- As you turn get in the RIGHT-Center lane (of 4 lanes) and cross bridge over RT 50. DO NOT move to the FAR-Right lane which is the exit back to Rt 50
West.
- Cross bridge in the RIGHT-Center lane.
- Move right to make right turn at light onto Kenhill Dr.
- SEE BELOW "Pick up directions here"

From East and Annapolis area:
- Take US, RT 50 West towards Washington, DC to RT 197 (Collington RD).
- Take RT 197 North, bearing right at the split on exit ramp.
- STAY RIGHT on exit ramp to merge onto 197.
- You will make right turn at light, Kenhill Dr.
- SEE BELOW "Pick up directions here"

"Pick up directions here"
- After turning onto Kenhill Dr, you will pass school and church on left side.
- Make left turn at 2ND street, Felter Lane.

CAUTION: FELTER LANE IS A STRAIGHT-AWAY FOR FIRST 200 YARDS. AS YOU APPROACH THE CURVE AT END OF STRAIGHT-AWAY, TAKE IT SLOWLY, ABOUT 15-20 MPH, AS PEOPLE OFTEN DRIVE WAY TOO FAST FROM OTHER DIRECTION, OFTEN CROSSING THE CENTER OF THE ROAD ONTO YOUR SIDE WHILE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CURVE.
BE READY TO FLASH BRIGHTS AND/OR USE HORN TO WARN THE SHIT-FOR-BRAINS DRIVERS THAT CROSS ONTO YOUR SIDE.

- Look for 3RD left, Filbert Lane which is after the curve mentioned above.

- 2702 Filbert Lane is second house on left, beige siding with blue-grey shutters. Look for the visual indicators that you are in the right place.

PARKING: We're expecting 40-50 participants. Some will be car-pooling. But parking will be at a premium on Filbert. I have very little space in my driveway. If you can't find parking on Filbert, pull into the driveway, unload your stuff, turn around and go back to Felter and turn right. Take next right onto Foxhill Lane. There should be plenty of space available on
the right side after you make the turn.

Parking is not recommended on Felter due to the aforementioned SHIT-FOR-BRAINS DRIVERS that often use that road as a cut-through. There have been accidents before. I don't want anyone getting hurt.

If you have any questions:
Cell: 301-318-3844 Try this number first as the phone will be with me.
Home: 301-352-9132

Herfin Bigdog

Man, your directions suck! :p Good think I got the good old navigation in the car to get me lost! :laugh: Counting down the seconds until then... :cool:

You can find your own way then. :p

This is a list of Fine Sponsors that have committed to sponsoring the HH4 benefit raffle.
Palio (BOTL, LLC)
Killer Beans Coffee
Drew Estates
CAO Cigars
Xikar
Starbucks Coffee
Perdomo

Cigars of Habanos
OtterBox (Cigar Caddy)
Padron Cigars
Don Salvatore
C.Gars LTD
Fonseca Cigars
Padilla Cigars
Island Smoke Shop
JR Cigars
Bargain Humidors
J. Lohr Wine, one Huge Ass 3-liter bottle
(The wine is J. Lohr Hilltop Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon. From the Paso Robles vineyards.)
Mr. Bundles, Uncle Mikey
Habana Net Cigars
Mayorga Coffee :coffee:
Bob Staebell (Aristocrat Humidors) Donated a Cigar Oasis XL PlusCigarmony Courtesy of N2Advnture
JM Dominicans (Not Jose Marti Dominican) and Adan y Eva cigars - Courtesy of CgarDan of CigarPass

And received today...
Cuban Crafters
Drapers (courtesy of Mike White) A Box of CAO Sopranos

I hope the remaining items in transit will arrive before the raffle actually begins. A few of our participants will also be bringing raffle items.

Well, I'm about to head out to the boy's football game. I'll probably leave around halftime, so I suppose that will put me getting there around 2:30...if my navigation doesn't get me lost! See everyone then! :cool:

Well, I just got back (Alive) from the herf, and I must say, had an awesome time! Got to meet alot of CP faces and meet a few new ones. Thanks for having this, Bryan, and for a great cause...next time, I must remember my camera... :angry: :D

I think I might stop by for a cigar and to buy all the winning tickets. :D I am getting off work around 2:30.

Oh, and we all appreciated the cameo appearance from HAWK! :D

1st off, Shelly, if you read this, Dennis WAS NOT THERE! :laugh:

Boonedoggle, it was nice meeting and herfin with you!

I had a great time. The food, the weather, the cigars and meeting and smoking with all the Brothers was awesome, and the fact it was for a good cause made it even better!!

Bryan, everything was awesome. Tell the wife thank you for putting up with us, and thank your dad again for cooking great grub :thumbs:

Alright, looks like that link to the phots is working.

Thanks a TON to quite possibly the most gracious host ever! Thanks for a great time and an extremely well organized herf!

It doesn't get any better than the Hurrican Herf.

Great BOTLs
Great Smokes
Great Food
Great Cause

It's always a pleasure meeting up with you guys, Niccole and I had a great time.

~Mark