• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do any of the newbs want to do battle with the FOGS

That certainly looses something in the translation.

Are you looking for volunteers to get bombed?

It seems that someone has deciphered the message. Are you ready for the smoke?
Jeronimoooooooo

From Spain with love.

I accept the challenge

Parece ser que alguien ha descifrado el mensaje. Esta usted preparado para el humo?
Jeronimoooooooo

Desde España con amor.

Acepto el reto

Antonio

by google traslator

Target acquired...Bombs away...DC# 0309 3220 0000 6823 7241.
whistling.gif

Thank you, Dave. Got me while I was away, eh? All I can say...watch your back...or the sky...or whatever.

and the smokes...

om-nom-nom-nom.jpg

I've read this entire thread and I'm pretty much completely confused. I understand what bombing is, one CPer unilaterally sending an unsolicited 'gar gift to another. However, how the the hell does a war work? A whole bunch of newbs sending a bunch of cigars to a single target, ok. It is strictly to solicit a "wtf am I gonna do with all these" response? Is the expectation that the target tries to out-do the bombers with return bombs? Who and how does anybody win?

I've read this entire thread and I'm pretty much completely confused. I understand what bombing is, one CPer unilaterally sending an unsolicited 'gar gift to another. However, how the the hell does a war work? A whole bunch of newbs sending a bunch of cigars to a single target, ok. It is strictly to solicit a "wtf am I gonna do with all these" response? Is the expectation that the target tries to out-do the bombers with return bombs? Who and how does anybody win?

Like Good Sisters of Perpetual Misery used to tell us, "It's a mystery".
laugh.gif

Doc.

Sam...hope you enjoy the smokes. Glad to see that the bomb found its target. Take care...

You can say you beat AVB if you can dismantle the "Fat Boy", at least he'll surrender if you can. I'm hoping to see the newest incarnation in this thread eventually.

And I'll claim victory if you can't.

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' date='16 April 2010 - 02:57 PM' timestamp='1271444232' post='962708']
You can say you beat AVB if you can dismantle the "Fat Boy", at least he'll surrender if you can. I'm hoping to see the newest incarnation in this thread eventually.
[/quote]

Here I am minding my business. My only recommendation for the future is to never bring a knife to a gunfight, Nick. I didn't realize I was a "fog", but thank you for the very nice selection. Time for USPS to assign a new carrier 'cause we lost our current one after the ordinance exploded prematurely. Watch your six! :D

I haven't been following this thread, but a box including a couple of my all time favorites landed in my mailbox today. Not sure who gave you my addy, but I must say, "Nicely done."