• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Election 2004 Pass

Debate:
I think Bush came out slow but in the middle Kerry had several historical facts on sanctions, etc. that he wasn't familiar with that Bush called him on. (Ex: He said Bush initiated a sanction that Bush corrected him on saying it was a previous administration).

Kerry was hammered on the "standing firm/mixed messages issue" effectively
and in the end I think Kerry didn't gain much but Bush did not slam dunk.

I perdict that the poles will stay pretty much the same.

CC thanks for checking in. I need to publicly appologize for my part in all this. Honestly, I thought misc's PTs were fine, but obviously there were others who didn't. Where it got out of hand was with the bickering, and i know i had a part in perpetuating it. CS was right when he called me on the gob pass when i criticized a BOTL for doing a quantity for quality play, and then attempted to do one here myself. But damn, i wanted that BTL :D

For all those who were distracted by this let me say that i hope we all learned a lesson here...i know i did.

CC...thanks again for letting me be in your pass!

Barney

We still love you Barney :love:

:thumbs: Good on ya for making things right :thumbs:

Gunpowder said:
Debate:
I think Bush came out slow but in the middle Kerry had several historical facts on sanctions, etc. that he wasn't familiar with that Bush called him on. (Ex: He said Bush initiated a sanction that Bush corrected him on saying it was a previous administration).

Kerry was hammered on the "standing firm/mixed messages issue" effectively
and in the end I think Kerry didn't gain much but Bush did not slam dunk.

I perdict that the poles will stay pretty much the same.
[/QUOTE]the poles
What poles, the immigrants from Poland or the guard rail poles :sign:

On the other hand, Bush still ahead in most Polls :D

Sorry Michael, if I keep bustin' JOE.M.'s stone on spelling and no one elses, he's gonna think I'm out to "get him" :sign:

Pass got here Friday but sat in my air-conditioned apt. manager's office until this morning (in case anyone was wondering about the delay).

CC, Cohibasurfer and/or SamClemmons...
Unless I hear from either one of you with any concerns about my P/Ts, this package will be shortly on its way to New Mexico.

Let me know :D

Takes:
#55 CAO Brzilia Samba
#32 Astral Talanga Valley Robusto
#51 AVO #77 (price per stick $12.14...per http://store.yahoo.com/mydiscountcigar/avo77ltd.html

Puts:
#60 CAO Criollo Conquistador
#61 Juan Lopez Titania
#62 Padron 1964 Natural Torpedo (price per stick $14.00...per http://www.discountcigars.org/cigars.asp?parentval=77

My top 2 P/Ts I'm sure everyone knows they are appropriate.

Thanks CC!

Robert

It all depends on if you were kidding or not :p

The " ??? " kinda threw me. Normally I wouldn't question it again but with this crazy pass I'd like a yay or nay again just for the record :thumbs:

You're killing me brotherman, how bout a :thumbs: or :(
Your pass your decision :sign:

injured.gif

:sign:

Let' see.....

Fish or cut bait? Fish or cut bait?
$hit or go blind? $hit or go blind?

How about this? That's the ticket!!!

doh.gif

NO WAIT:

bitchslap.gif

BrownDevil said:
Pass got here Friday but sat in my air-conditioned apt. manager's office until this morning (in case anyone was wondering about the delay).

CC, Cohibasurfer and/or SamClemmons...
Unless I hear from either one of you with any concerns about my P/Ts, this package will be shortly on its way to New Mexico.

Let me know :D

Takes:
#55 CAO Brzilia Samba
#32 Astral Talanga Valley Robusto
#51 AVO #77 (price per stick $12.14...per http://store.yahoo.com/mydiscountcigar/avo77ltd.html

Puts:
#60 CAO Criollo Conquistador
#61 Juan Lopez Titania
#62 Padron 1964 Natural Torpedo (price per stick $14.00...per http://www.discountcigars.org/cigars.asp?parentval=77

My top 2 P/Ts I'm sure everyone knows they are appropriate.

Thanks CC!

Robert
Robert, I just hope that the two CAO's that you traded were of equal size and length! I didn't take the time to look them up, but I think you should be ok! :lookup:

camaroon4me said:
Robert, I just hope that the two CAO's that you traded were of equal size and length! I didn't take the time to look them up, but I think you should be ok! :lookup:
Now your just takin' it a bit to far.. :lookup:

Ready and waitin' to dump my swishers for that Montie "EL"!! Bring it on!! :D

JOE.M. said:
camaroon4me said:

Yeah, hopefully that was a bad joke. But in case it wasn't...my PUT is probably a pube's length longer and cost about $1.50 more....at least in my local shop they are.

*sigh*

BrownDevil said:
JOE.M. said:
camaroon4me said:

Yeah, hopefully that was a bad joke. But in case it wasn't...my PUT is probably a pube's length longer and cost about $1.50 more....at least in my local shop they are.

*sigh*
Just trying to add a little levity to the situation, after all, whats a few pubes between friends! LOL :D :sign: :sign: