• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Election 2004 Pass

camaroon4me said:
Just trying to add a little levity to the situation, after all, whats a few pubes between friends! LOL :D :sign: :sign:
I second that for the Election Pass slogan :D

How'bout a DC#! I can't keep these freakin' swishers laying out for to long! My dog may eat them!! :D

SeanGAR said:
tobaccobarns has BTLs listed at $15.45, somewhat lower than the $20 MSRP. I have no idea if they are in stock or not. At that price, I doubt it. OTOH, I bought Padron 64 and 26s there for MSRP when others were sold out or selling at higher prices.

If a cigar goes out of stock at most places, and is only available at those places that sell significantly higher than MSRP, what is the value of that cigar? The $15.45 that I paid, or the $30+ it may cost to buy one today?

I'll butt out and shut up now :lookup:

Sean

[edited for spelling]
Hi Sean,

Sorry I didn't see this before but you certainlly bring up an interesting point. I would say that they value still remains at the $15.00 level. The availability/rarity is also an issue so I would say that if one were to take a BTL, they ought to put "something special" which is arbitrary as well but most thoughtful pass participants could probably come up with something ;)

By the way, I know it's a bit belated but:

WELCOME TO CP :thumbs:

and thank you for asking a good question ;)

coventrycat86 said:
[Hi Sean,

By the way, I know it's a bit belated but:

WELCOME TO CP :thumbs:

and thank you for asking a good question ;)
THREADJACK

CC,
Thanks for the words of welcome. I came here to CP after hearing it was THE PLACE to join passes. I must say that this pass has been entertaining, but as it is named election pass, it is only fitting that there be a wee tad of friction and disagreement.
I hope the rest of the pass goes as smoothly as expected .. cough ... cough. :0
Sean

Posting this (now) is probably in poor taste, since this lovely thread seems to be finally becoming civil again, but I just got back into town and so am now catching up...

I just wanted to say to Misc... Your grandmother is wrong!

Like my grandmother used to say: "if you can't say something nice, keep your @#$% pie-hole shut."

I mean, get real. That comment, of course, holds true if her blue-haired friend is wearing a tacky new hat, but try quoting that to a police officer, or a judge, or anyone who is trying to protect people from getting screwed. I mean, you're really arguing that it is best to be nice to the screwer and turn your back on the screwed. :sneaky:

MMM said a great thing in regards to the good ol' days. It was probably very nice, but CP is much larger now and has much more newbie traffic. There was also a time when the U.S. had no street speed limits. Ahh the good ol' days. I wouldn't vote to abolish speed limits today. Too many disrespecful drivers out there! :0

My 2

I hope I don't stir anything back up. If the mods want to trash this post, PLEASE DO SO! :thumbs:

blair said:
There was also a time when the U.S. had no street speed limits. Ahh the good ol' days.
Good ol' days??? You're younger than I am and I stated driving in 1990. My parents even had speed limits. :lookup:

BrownDevil said:
blair said:
There was also a time when the U.S. had no street speed limits. Ahh the good ol' days.
Good ol' days??? You're younger than I am and I stated driving in 1990. My parents even had speed limits. :lookup:
:p I think you missed my point. I wasn't reflecting on my days spent driving the covered-wagon to market to trade some eggs for my ox (I was driving around, making good time, but then I got lost in a metaphor and it tooks me hours to get out). I was using the "good ol' days" cliche in an analogy to better illustrate my point (and when I say "my point" I refer to the point which I stole from MMM :p )

??? Sooooooooooooooo is it back on the move yet?? ???

Back on the move in the morning. Sorry for the delay. Won't kill you guys with gruesome details of my day but promise it will be out in the morning and I'll post the DC# when I go to the PO.
thanks all!
Robert

UPS tracking #: 1ZA2V3340310162833

On its way Joe!
thanks for letting me play!
Robert

Don't forget to toss in those Swishers Joe M. ! I haven't had one of those for over 15 years. Are they getting any better? LOL

Box landed to day! And I mean landed!! The freakin' thing weighs a ton!! The UPS guy must have tossed it from the street to my door because the packing peanuts were all over the frigin' yard! :angry: The box is totaled! I will look for something new to put it in and see if I can get through all the REDNECK INCEST BUSH GARBAGE with out tossing my dinner and fix this cluster f*ck of a box. I have been out all day so I don't have the time of energy to go through it now. Will do an inventory on the box and compare it to the list, will also do my puts and takes tomorrow. :thumbs:

Take the time to read the stuff and you might change your mind... seems to work for Kerry :p

OK! Here goes!

PUT / TAKE
#64 Diplomatica #2 / #46 HDM Epi #1
#63 R&J Hermosa "EL" / #48 HDM Torp "EL"
#67 Cohiba Sig IV / #38 Partagas 8-9-8
#68 Montie #2 / #15 VR Unicos
#65 Cohiba Sig I / #6 RASCC
#66 Bolivar CJ / #9 SC El Principe

Will try and get a new box for it today and have it out by the end of the day, if not will go out tomorrow!

Thanks Bill for letting me play ;)

Anxiously waiting the pass. Will have my beer and lighter ready.

:thumbs:

JOE.M. said:
OK! Here goes!

PUT / TAKE
#64 Diplomatica #2 / #46 HDM Epi #1
#63 R&J Hermosa "EL" / #48 HDM Torp "EL"
#67 Cohiba Sig IV / #38 Partagas 8-9-8
#68 Montie #2 / #15 VR Unicos
#65 Cohiba Sig I / #6 RASCC
#66 Bolivar CJ / #9 SC El Principe

Will try and get a new box for it today and have it out by the end of the day, if not will go out tomorrow!

Thanks Bill for letting me play ;)
Joe you Qban snob! ;) :p :) :D

Joe, ya done good!! :thumbs: Lemme know what you think of that 8-9-88. :D

Thank ya! Thank ya very much! I will be here all week for your EDUCATIONAL and entertainment value {2 shows on Sunday}!

Mike, thanks for the compliment... Sniff, sniff... I owe it all to you! :p

Bob, will do brother!

Think I will kick back with the HDM Epi #1 tonight and watch my Yankees pounce on the Pink sox tonight! :)

I found a box, went to the bank and took a second mortgage on my home to pay for this fat bitch, will get it all packed up and have it out in the morning!

Brandon buddy.... Take cover!!

0103 8555 7492 9461 1910

:thumbs: