• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FFOX Opus 22 2008 Group Buy Round I

Did I win? :laugh:

LOL, I'm just as excited to see what I am going to win as everyone else. Hopefully the other brothers won't keep us waiting too awfully long :laugh:.

I just can't help thinking that this whole number system was devised to guaranty you win the BBMFM! :laugh:

What's that quote... "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"...

By luck, or should we say "magic", he'll get the BBMFM, err... Scorpion :D :p

Just kidding. :) Hope everyone has fun with this.

And now we play the waiting game for the last mystery brother's random number list....

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Ok Jeff, here's my random numbers:

Thanks, Khari... now we gotta wait on the last brother to post his one number...

I'm not even in on this and I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

And Jeff, I agree with you. I won the BBMFM in the last Opus22 lottery. While I'm grateful, I would have preferred one of the El Escorpions.

This is exciting even for the people not part of the lottery.

Edited to avoid treadjack.

This is exciting even for the people not part of the lottery. I might have access to another set at MSRP + 6 shipping. If there is enough people interested I can jump on it.

Indeed, it's quite entertaining to watch this unfold. Just let me know if you are thinking about another one.

This is exciting even for the people not part of the lottery. I might have access to another set at MSRP + 6 shipping. If there is enough people interested I can jump on it.

Count me in if this happens.

Indeed, it's quite entertaining to watch this unfold. Just let me know if you are thinking about another one.

Hey no threadjacking.. :D JK.... This is looking good.. Payment sent out.. Wish me luck.

Gentlemen,

Please do not start a discussion in this thread that has a high potential to cause a lot of traffic/threadjack. Also, if you intend on running a group buy of this magnitude, I would definitely run in by Rod, as there are rules:

SALES/WANTS/TRADES/GROUP BUYS - Must be an active member of CigarPass in good standing for at least the past four (4) months to post a SALE/WANT/TRADE/GROUP BUY. If you see a SALE -or- GROUP BUY posted by an established member, you are free to inquire within. You may be asked to send your end first.

:thumbs: Good luck if you do host one. Just be careful to cover all bases/concerns/questions upfront and outright.

NOW.... just play the waiting game for the last brother to post his number.... :D

Gentlemen,

Please do not start a discussion in this thread that has a high potential to cause a lot of traffic/threadjack. Also, if you intend on running a group buy of this magnitude, I would definitely run in by Rod, as there are rules:

SALES/WANTS/TRADES/GROUP BUYS - Must be an active member of CigarPass in good standing for at least the past four (4) months to post a SALE/WANT/TRADE/GROUP BUY. If you see a SALE -or- GROUP BUY posted by an established member, you are free to inquire within. You may be asked to send your end first.

:thumbs: Good luck if you do host one. Just be careful to cover all bases/concerns/questions upfront and outright.

NOW.... just play the waiting game for the last brother to post his number.... :D

Sorry about that. I did not think the post through. I edited it to avoid the threadjack.

My thanks to Ginseng, JFields, KingAntz, Khari, SamClemmons, and BlindedByScience for all the help. Couldn't have been random without ya!

Refer to post #2 for winners.

Shit, just noticed a typo in the numbers. Typed "3" instead of "13". It's no big deal - it changes no winners. Just re-assigns gawl his cigar.

I think I'm short one. I see me posted for 12 and 14 but not 13.

Edit: already fixed, thanks.