• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FFOX Opus 22 2008 Group Buy Round I

My package just arrived. They look great.

Damn snow here in New York is forcing me to show restraint. :angry:

Thanks again Jeff.

Got my package as well...thanks for hosting this Jeff!

That El Escorpion looks tasty!

Man you guys are lucky, every time I scroll down to the retailer forum and I see the title of this thread I get excited and click on this thread forgetting this is done.

Enjoy your smokes, I'll catch one of these premium group buys some day. I've got time. :thumbs:

First off Happy New Years to you all. I returned home early on the first day of 09 to find a couple of great looking cigars at the front desk for me....nice start to a new year :)

Thanks Jeff for running such a smooth group buy.

Joe G

I've heard from almost everyone except eringg and franco593.

eringg: 0103 8555 7495 4701 7049

franco593: 0103 8555 7495 6798 8565

Not gonna lie, I've kinda got a nauseous feeling in my stomach about the USPS not updating the tracking at all - especially since every other one was updated and went off without a hitch. :(

I've heard from almost everyone except eringg and franco593.

eringg: 0103 8555 7495 4701 7049

franco593: 0103 8555 7495 6798 8565

Not gonna lie, I've kinda got a nauseous feeling in my stomach about the USPS not updating the tracking at all - especially since every other one was updated and went off without a hitch. :(

Remember it is/was an extremely hectic time for the USPS. It took 9 days for one of my pkgs to get here last week. I'd give it a bit more time, and cross your fingers that it wasn't lost in the holiday madness.

I haven't got anything yet but I'll let you know as soon as I do, I wouldn’t worry I'm way out here on the LEFT coast things seem to take longer:laugh:

Just as expected I got my package today Thanks for doing this :thumbs:
Ernest

P.S. Lets do it again :D

That means everyone got their sticks without an issue. Thanks for playing, gents!